• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Track your nutrition, improve results...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, i like the title I made. So I have been approved to allow all members on here, who are interested, a free membership to dotfit.com. dotfit.com is a calorie tracking database powered by calorieking.com. I have used it for my contest prep to track my calories daily and keep track of macronutrient percentages. If your like me, you may think that you are better or too advanced to use a program like this but it really does take the guess work out of results. I have sat down with the creators of the website and program on a number of occasions and they are very smart guys with good education. If you would like to get involved in the program, pm me the following info....

Username you would like
Adress (if you would like supplements or products)

Feel free to check out the website. It is 19.99/month normally so for those of you who would like to take advantage of it, let me know.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, i like the title I made. So I have been approved to allow all members on here, who are interested, a free membership to dotfit.com. dotfit.com is a calorie tracking database powered by calorieking.com. I have used it for my contest prep to track my calories daily and keep track of macronutrient percentages. If your like me, you may think that you are better or too advanced to use a program like this but it really does take the guess work out of results. I have sat down with the creators of the website and program on a number of occasions and they are very smart guys with good education. If you would like to get involved in the program, pm me the following info....

Username you would like
Adress (if you would like supplements or products)

Feel free to check out the website. It is 19.99/month normally so for those of you who would like to take advantage of it, let me know.

So its free? no 19.99$ a month for us?

if so im in, PMing email

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting everyone who asks set up! Keep the PM's coming and for those of you who are getting started, just let me know if you have any questions. I am able to view all the programs that I set up so I am open to give some advice and answer questions that you have.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator, u have a pm :spy:

R

radguym

is it free supplements or products

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it free supplements or products

No, but I would be more than happy to explain the dotfit difference to anybody interested in hearing about it :thumbsup2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So far hosoi2 is the only one to actually log any food! Use the program guys, it will help you.