• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ed Nunn - A day in the life

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
14 weeks out from Europa in this vid

2jb1y0h-1.jpg

Check out Ed Nunn as we follow him around in Middle America Indiana. This guy is HUGE and HUNGRY and can't wait for his pro debut. Phil Heath's his idle and one day he plans on standing on the Olympia stage competing against him.

Ed's got a great support team with a caring girlfriend and some mean guy named Hany Rambod.

Part 1
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2248/164/

Part 2
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/2249/164/

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
his breakfast looks so fucken nasty!!! LMAO

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he sure has a good wife, she deff helps him alot

tp_88

tp_88

Thanks for posting!

I love his physique and he seemed like a nice guy, I really enjoyed the videos! I hope he does well in Dallas and ends up top3!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thanks for posting!

I love his physique and he seemed like a nice guy, I really enjoyed the videos! I hope he does well in Dallas and ends up top3!

Top 3 would be my prediction also, he has a great frame and insane condition come contest time, so why not.

Btw, 3 more vids to come, total of 5 parts.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
what the hell is wrong with MD and their boring ass videos? damn i wanna get motivated not lulled to sleep

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he reminds me a lot of Ronnie

B

bigdan

Cool vids.. a little boring though.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I find Ed Nunn reminds me of Toney Freeman. His physique is just incredible. It's bodybuilders like this that get me real jealous... Some people have all the genetics, it ain't fair. :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
he is turning to be one of my favs bodybuilders !

the guy is just living the dream.. he's not has young has his competition, and he just enjoys it. :thumbsup2:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he´s old school hehe, he´s like a really nice guy

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Thx for the link. Ed Nunn looks ready to go. Just drop a little water that he's holding on his stomach. He may just win this show.

Yea, would be great for him to win his 1st pro show. If he comes in shape, no way in hell, DJ should beat him. no way!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I assume MAP is owned by Muscletech judging from the fact he shows on camera he takes both yet is sponsored by MAP? I always thought so cause there ads are the same bullshit as muscletech with there 6000% bigger statements etc...

GetSize

GetSize

Yea, would be great for him to win his 1st pro show. If he comes in shape, no way in hell, DJ should beat him. no way!

I agree but they gifted him last week imo when Fouad should have. They could do the same I just hope the judging is fair.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
epic lousy ROM on that incline bb press. does anyone know what these guys philosophy behind lowering the bar halfway down is? i dont see how that can help pec development in any way. if anything, i could see the value in not locking completely out, but this just doesent make sense to me.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
epic lousy ROM on that incline bb press. does anyone know what these guys philosophy behind lowering the bar halfway down is?

they do that because they're trying to keep the tension on the
chest !!! if they lower the bar all the way down, then the tension will
come of the chest and goes to the shoulders and triceps !!!

awesome vid's tkD !!! thanks for sharing :thumbsup2: