• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Diet, Please comment guys!!!

M

murray.gill

ok so here my new diet is.... i would like to slim down and i chose this diet. my body fat is a current shocking 11.3% terrible i know. but over the last 9 months i have lost 20kg. (the wrong way i might add only eating cereal for breakfast and lunch and a tiny supper)

my diet now consists off:
Meal 1
half a cup of oats and a scoop of whey protein and water.

meal 2
1 apple and 30 grams of almond nuts (unsalted)

meal 3
1 tin of tuna, half a cup of rice and a cup of vegetables

meal 4
Protein shake

meal 5
1 chicken breast or a tin of tuna, 100g of steak, half a cup of rice and a cup of broccoli or mixed vegetables.

meal 6
fat free cottage cheese or another protein shake.

i drink 4 litres of water a day. and excercise in the gym 5 days a week both weight training and cardio.

Any Suggestions or help that u guys can assist me with will be much appreciated. i would love to be ripped and get my body fat down..

P

Pain

VIP
11% bf is not shocking, its quite good actually. If you've lost 20kg in 9 months, then you must be doing something right.

What are your goals? Just to drop bodyfat? Do you have a training program?

M

murray.gill

but i lost weight in the wrong way.. completely.. i am eating properly now. haha.. um my goals are basically to have a six pack and to be ripped. i have a trainer and when he is testing my body fat he says the only place that is making me have a body fat over ten is around my stomach area.. ?? my training programme consist of monday: chest and arms with 40 mins cardio after. Tuesday: cardio (walking , running) 40min. Wednesday: Cardio. same as tuesday and THursday is legs or shoulders and back which ever one i dont do on the thursday il do on friday....

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not seeing a lot of food.

Also not seeing the macros and total cals. So having those there and what you will need (see the article in the article section) will help in figuring some stuff out.