• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rush for 1c weekend

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rome - Hundreds of holidaymakers struck lucky when they chanced upon a very special offer - a mistake in a hotel booking system which offered a romantic four-star weekend in Italy's lagoon city of Venice for 1 cent.

The offer, a tiny fraction of the Crowne Plaza Quarto D'Altino's normal rate of up to €150 a night, was quickly withdrawn when staff realised the mistake, Italian state TV reported.

In just a few hours, some 1 400 nights had been booked under the tariff, costing an estimated €90 000 for the hotel, part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, the world's largest chain, media reported.

Staff at the hotel, some 25km outside Venice, declined to comment. A spokesperson for Intercontinental Hotels Group was not immediately available.

- Reuters

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

reminds me of that free coupon on bodybuilding.com i think it was for xtend? people were ordering like 6 tubs of it