• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need some help

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Need a license code for Enemy territory quake wars
dont have my manual anymore, cant find it..
then again im not surprised, i havent played it in almost a year, heh

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
license code doesnt work
its too short.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Speaking of Quake Wars, how is it a Quake game? It's Battlefield with some cyborgs... Up 'till Quake III Arena things were fine, but then there was a trend in making games more realistic. It kills the spirit! Thank God for Unreal Tournament they didn't sell out.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too johnny

its basically a prequel to the events in Quake II,
in quake II you go to their planet "stroggos" to attack them.
in ETQW, they attack earth, and GDF "global defense force" intervenes, attacks, defends etc.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
too johnny

its basically a prequel to the events in Quake II,
in quake II you go to their planet "stroggos" to attack them.
in ETQW, they attack earth, and GDF "global defense force" intervenes, attacks, defends etc.

Oh, I see now... Thanks a lot I didn't know that. That's pretty interesting, but it still doesn't feel much of a Quake game though (not that the game looks terrible). I remember when I first played Quake II the demo on the PC Gamer demo disc on my crappy old Pentium 166, it was the best gaming experience I've ever had. When id software made Doom 3, I think they did a good job because it still pretty much feels like a Doom game in my opinion.

So you find that CD key yet?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, I see now... Thanks a lot I didn't know that. That's pretty interesting, but it still doesn't feel much of a Quake game though (not that the game looks terrible). I remember when I first played Quake II the demo on the PC Gamer demo disc on my crappy old Pentium 166, it was the best gaming experience I've ever had. When id software made Doom 3, I think they did a good job because it still pretty much feels like a Doom game in my opinion.

So you find that CD key yet?

nope...not yet.

The Expansion packs for Quake 2 were also awesome.

the reckoning
and ground zero