• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nano Vapor?

203MH

Been thinkin of messin wit Nano Vapor... has anybody tried it? If you have, is it worth taking?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Been thinkin of messin wit Nano Vapor... has anybody tried it? If you have, is it worth taking?

I haven't, but from what I've heard it's over-hyped (then again, pretty much everything in the supplement industry is hyped). I honestly recommend either Superpump 250, or Horse Power. You leave the gym feeling good. Some other NO products, as soon as you're out of the gym and at work, you feel lousy and tired. Not these two.

B

bigdan

If you going to use a pre workout supp I think Superpump 250 is the best. Nano vapor is way over hyped.

co05

co05

I honestly think that money spent on pre-workout supplements could be spent better elsewhere.
Perhaps on a solid creatine mono powder or some BCAAs.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

not even better than no xplode and that shit sucks.

cant go wrong with superpump or no black if you really need a pre

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nano VApor is actually one of the best preworkout supplements I have taken.........my training partner took that superpump and said it was pretty dam weak. I would say Nano-Vapor is easily top 2 as best preworkout supplements

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I honestly think that money spent on pre-workout supplements could be spent better elsewhere.
Perhaps on a solid creatine mono powder or some BCAAs.

i would diasgree, I think that a solid pre-workout is very important and should def. be in ur supp stash

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nano VApor is actually one of the best preworkout supplements I have taken.........my training partner took that superpump and said it was pretty dam weak. I would say Nano-Vapor is easily top 2 as best preworkout supplements

lol, i couldnt help but laugh
sorry but find that hard to believe considering your spon'd by MT :music:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nano Vapor is one the weakest pre-workout supps that I've tried and I would spend my money on Superpump250, SuperCharge or Horse Power instead.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nano Vapor is one the weakest pre-workout supps that I've tried and I would spend my money on Superpump250, SuperCharge or Horse Power instead.

Definitely agree. Vapor did nothing for me at all - supercharge and superpump (which is my preferred pre-supp) would be a way better investment.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

jacked475

I tried NanoVapor for a week and it did nothing for me. I didn't experience the instant pump, as promised by Nano, but it could just be me.

I've switched to Black Powder which suits me much better than Nano. You just have to do try various pre-workout drinks and see which one works for you.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

shock therapy is the best pwo supplement i ever tried

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO Shotgun (the old version) was insane and you can still get it if you look hard enough...the new version tastes better but not the same kinda pump but still a decent product.

Vapor was alright but I prefered Superpump and or Shotgun

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, i couldnt help but laugh
sorry but find that hard to believe considering your spon'd by MT :music:

no i'm actually being serious...i'm not gonna sit here and blow MT my man, I've actually purchased Nano Vapor 3 or 4 times even b4 i was sponosored becuz i honestly considered it being the best Pre-workout i tried. My training partner shutupandsquat also liked it a lot as well........And he's bought superpump b4 and said that it was weak and sucked and he has taken a bunch of pre-workout drinks b4.....

I've herad black powder was ok but tasted like ass......

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NO Shotgun (the old version) was insane and you can still get it if you look hard enough...the new version tastes better but not the same kinda pump but still a decent product.

Vapor was alright but I prefered Superpump and or Shotgun

the old NO Shotgun was amazing but tasted soooooooo soooo soo dam nasty...

co05

co05

NO-Xplode is probably the nastiest tasting of them all. :ugh:

D

dsg36

I've taken a number of pre-workouts and i'd say Vapor is in my top 3. It gives a decent jolt before working out, and the pumps are decent. It is a bit pricey tho, along with most MT products.

I've gotten pretty decent pumps going with superpump, but is somewhat weak energy wise. My favorite is jacked. It's pretty cheap, and deff. gives you the best pick-me-up before the gym. If you havent tried it yet, i'd deff. check it out

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I took Nano Vapor my skin became very red and hung off of my body like I was dehydrated. I was told it was due to the beta aline in it. But, over all it wasn't too bad. I really don't care for pre-workout drinks, but VPX hands down makes some of the best products.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I've never experienced any sides like that when I've taken beta-alanine by it self, even if it was close to 10 grams.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^I've never experienced any sides like that when I've taken beta-alanine by it self, even if it was close to 10 grams.

It's an experience that I wish never to happen again. Quite possibly the worst I've ever felt or looked. Drinking gallons of gatorade and soaking myself in a ice bath, my body temp was through the roof.

On another note, I do love the new NO SHOTGUN. Bubble gum berry is freaking amazing.