• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover for October 2009 (Victor Martinez)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looks badass :turborun:

352or35-1.jpg

8thWonder

8thWonder

THE SICKNEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK CAN STAND UP TO VIC THE THICK BRICK MARTINEZ? I MEAN THE SIZE HE'S GOT ALONG WITH THE SYMMETRY AND FULL MUSCLE BELLIES???!!! ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUZ!!!!!!! DONT COUNT HIM OUT!

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Gotta see the wheels doesn't matter how good his upper body looks

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
somehow i doubt that pic is recent concidering he has been looking small these past couple of months, i think that pic is near the ASC 09... if it is recent than its really impressive

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
THE SICKNEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

WHO THE FUCK CAN STAND UP TO VIC THE THICK BRICK MARTINEZ? I MEAN THE SIZE HE'S GOT ALONG WITH THE SYMMETRY AND FULL MUSCLE BELLIES???!!! ITS FUCKING RIDICULOUZ!!!!!!! DONT COUNT HIM OUT!

Sounds like someone needs to be in Team Victor :turborun:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
somehow i doubt that pic is recent concidering he has been looking small these past couple of months, i think that pic is near the ASC 09... if it is recent than its really impressive

Yes, my guess would be @ the ASC as well..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL.

None of the pictures the magazines use are "recent." All pictures are taken a day or two after the show, that's when many bodybuilders often look their best.

I can assure you this was taken right after the ASC 2009 or earlier.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, it might be old, just because in the last gym pics of him we saw he was much smaller than that.

Anyway, impressive, holy shit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

People are counting him out, but only the day of the O we'll really see if he has a chance, he might surprise everybody and come in the shape of his life.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!

But remember Kai beat him at the AC 09!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, gotta love the dislikeness tkD has against Kai. :D

Even though I'm gunning for Victor, I gotta say that it's gonna be a tough job for Vic to beat Kai at the O.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait for this one in the mail

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Bigger pic

1h9qxk-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL.

None of the pictures the magazines use are "recent." All pictures are taken a day or two after the show, that's when many bodybuilders often look their best.

I can assure you this was taken right after the ASC 2009 or earlier.

not necessarily, the phil heath and dexter jackson photoshoot wasnt that close to a contest

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got the issue 4 days ago. Pretty good articles about the coming olympia

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
pretty awesome cover, its cool that they didnt flood the cover with "get 20 inch arms in 2 weeks! " or " See what new supplements will get you to look like victor!" lol

8thWonder

8thWonder

Yeah about the pics and if it's new or not.. Just got my new ish of MD and they have a series called Dennis Wolf's Road to the Olympia and he's been training a bodypart in each issue since January. The boring thing is that EVERY SINGLE PIC is taken from right after the O so what the fuck, this is no road to the olympia, this is the messed up result of Wolf's olympia prep and I dont care about it! I want NEW pics but all they do is have a massive photoshoot after each competition and run those slowly throughout the year, sad story..