• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Michael Jackson's Death Ruled as Homicide

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HOUSTON (Reuters) - Pop star Michael Jackson died from a lethal dose of the powerful anesthetic propofol given in a cocktail of drugs, leading authorities to suspect his doctor of manslaughter, court documents showed on Monday.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
His death was a direct result of his need for more and more drugs. Even though his doctor may have physically injected him with the drugs, it wasn't the doctors fault that Michael Jackson was a junkie.

Blaming the doctor feels like such a cop-out.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Doctor should have known better.

I was watching the news this morning and they had the live cross to the American correspondant. Discuss Michael Jackson for 1min, then they moved onto the real news about the CIA stuff. I really love this news show we have on ABC2.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^^ Doctor should have known better.
I agree to an extent.

But if it wasn't that doctor, it would've been a different doctor....or Jackson would've just shot the drugs himself.

If you look at all the drugs Jackson was abusing, he was gonna die sooner or later anyway.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
We'll all die sooner or later anyway.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
doctors are stupid.

thats all i'm going to say.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All the shit he went thru, and didn't go thru as a kid might have played a good role in why he became like this.

always sheltered, made to sing songs most kids dont understand. never being arounds kids his age, being beaten, taunted by his own father for years. never could maintain a healthy relationship (like most celebs) and on and on..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
which drugs did MJ abuse?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
which drugs did MJ abuse?
the strongest prescription stimulants, painkillers, and sedatives you can get...

2vczzbd-1.jpg