• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PALUMBO DIET

joshuaaa

joshuaaa

hey just need some advice on the palumbo diet currently on day 3 any help would be greatly appreciated, i live here in australia coming up to summer in few months and wana lean down and hopefully get a 6 pack, im only short 5,5 foot i think and weight currently 70kgs current diet plan on palumbo just started
meal 1: protein with water and 3 eggs
meal 2: protein with water and big handful of almonds
meal 3: half a chicken
meal 4: (before gym) big handful almonds
meal 5: (after gym) protein shake with water
meal 6: varies either turkey, fish, chicken, or steak

how does that look, was wandering no milk coz all the carbs, where get calcium from???,
and vegetables and fruit cant eat also cause the carbs, i heard can eat green vegies brocoli peas and beans is that all right?

would eat the natural peanut butter but cant find it in the supermarket

current exercise is before meal 1 where 15 minutes stair master 15 minutes tready slow walk and 15 minutes of abs
and between meal 4 aqnd 5, do between 1 hour and 1.5 hour weights and 30 on the tready.
am also an electrician so always on the go during the day

whata yas think of this diet, with how mine is atm, advice tips??????????????????????????

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey just need some advice on the palumbo diet currently on day 3 any help would be greatly appreciated, i live here in australia coming up to summer in few months and wana lean down and hopefully get a 6 pack, im only short 5,5 foot i think and weight currently 70kgs current diet plan on palumbo just started
meal 1: protein with water and 3 eggs
meal 2: protein with water and big handful of almonds
meal 3: half a chicken
meal 4: (before gym) big handful almonds
meal 5: (after gym) protein shake with water
meal 6: varies either turkey, fish, chicken, or steak

how does that look, was wandering no milk coz all the carbs, where get calcium from???,
and vegetables and fruit cant eat also cause the carbs, i heard can eat green vegies brocoli peas and beans is that all right?

would eat the natural peanut butter but cant find it in the supermarket

current exercise is before meal 1 where 15 minutes stair master 15 minutes tready slow walk and 15 minutes of abs
and between meal 4 aqnd 5, do between 1 hour and 1.5 hour weights and 30 on the tready.
am also an electrician so always on the go during the day

whata yas think of this diet, with how mine is atm, advice tips??????????????????????????

calcium from a calcium pill. no you cant eat beans or peas... just eat the green salad dave says to eat.. your eating to much protein for your weight you need to weight it out on his diet not go by half a chicken...

thats a lot of cardio bro just do 30 mins on a empty stomach and slowly add more when you stop losing weight....

MEAL #1
5 whole Omega-3 Eggs (with 4 additional whites)

MEAL #2
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate*** 1 ½ tablespoons with extra virgin olive oil

MEAL #3
“Lean Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) chicken (or Turkey, or Tuna, or tilapia, flounder, or cod) with 1/3-cup RAW almonds, cashews or walnuts

MEAL #4
SHAKE: 54g Whey Protein Isolate with 1 ½ tablespoons ofextra virgin olive oil

MEAL #5
“Fatty Protein Meal” 7oz (cooked) Salmon, Swordfish, or 8oz RED MEAT (filet mignon, or top round cut) with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
SHAKE: 54g Whey with 1 ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil OR 4 whole Omega-3 eggs

Thats the actual diet dont add extra stuff just instead of pb add extra virgin olive oil... and lower the protein for your weight cause that diet is meant for a 200lbs male.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro , do you really wanna go zero carb? that's really killer man..your brain needs carbs. if you are natty, good luck =)

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Technically this isn't zero carb. The vegetables included in the palumbo diet allow for dietary carbohydrate intake. So what you are taking in is fibrous carbohydrates which will aid in nutrient absorption of vital organs, as well as maintaining a highly active metabolism while using fat storage for burn off. Also the fats included help to sustain positive levels in the brain and the nervous system. So yea it might suck mentally going through a so-called "zero carb" diet, but if your body reacts well, the results are incredible. Once in a while, i'd say substitute an oil for a tablespoon of peanut butter, just to slightly shock ur system and gain the effect of the carbs included. Only do so once a week, possibly once every 2 weeks.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro , do you really wanna go zero carb? that's really killer man..your brain needs carbs. if you are natty, good luck =)

In biology, ketosis (pronounced /kɪˈtəʊsɪs/) is a state of the organism characterised by elevated levels of ketone bodies in the blood, occurring when the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies (which can be used by all of the body for energy as an alternative to glucose). These ketone bodies are a by-product of the lipid metabolic pathway after the fat is converted to energy.
Diet

If the diet is changed from a highly glycemic diet to a diet that does not provide sufficient carbohydrate to replenish glycogen stores, the body goes through a set of stages to enter ketosis. During the initial stages of this process the adult brain does not burn ketones; however, the brain makes immediate use of this important substrate for lipid synthesis in the brain. After about 48 hours of this process, the brain starts burning ketones in order to more directly utilize the energy from the fat stores that are being depended upon, and to reserve the glucose only for its absolute needs, thus avoiding the depletion of the body's protein store in the muscles.

Whether ketosis is taking place can be checked by using special urine test strips such as Ketostix.

Deliberately induced ketosis through a low-carbohydrate diet has been used to treat medical conditions such as epilepsy, although such treatments remain controversial.

:bitelip:

I do know booboo I did not read any thing about steroid users only being able to create Ketones and I am just a average Bear...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Technically this isn't zero carb. The vegetables included in the palumbo diet allow for dietary carbohydrate intake. So what you are taking in is fibrous carbohydrates which will aid in nutrient absorption of vital organs, as well as maintaining a highly active metabolism while using fat storage for burn off. Also the fats included help to sustain positive levels in the brain and the nervous system. So yea it might suck mentally going through a so-called "zero carb" diet, but if your body reacts well, the results are incredible. Once in a while, i'd say substitute an oil for a tablespoon of peanut butter, just to slightly shock ur system and gain the effect of the carbs included. Only do so once a week, possibly once every 2 weeks.

Your a good man cookie monster