• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alonso probably to Ferrari for 2010

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed a few of you guys are into F1...
What do you guys think of Alonso going to Ferrari for 2010? If true, I wonder who they'll get rid of? If they boot Raikonnen, they'll be paying an absolute shitload to pay out his contract, and I cant see them booting Massa. Interesting times ahead.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Kimi was leaving F1 for WRC, Fiat might put a car on the World Championship for him. But that's only a rumour.

Massa is slower than Kimi but Raikkonen doesn't love too much the F1. He needs something like rallying, NASCAR or whatever, places where he can be drunk, eat hamburguers and so on without penalties from his team.

I'm a Ferrari fan since early 90 and I don't want Alonso in Ferrari simply because 80% of spanish F1 "fans" are in the bussiness since 2003, when Alonso first time competed for Renault. They are fucking groupies. I know Alonso is the best and he is spanish but... no, hell, no.

I'll put my money on Alonso going to Ferrari in 2010. Vettel got a new contract with RedBull to the end of 2011, guess why...

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like Alonso, it'd be pretty interesting to see him in Ferrari, he and Massa should be teh team for Ferrari next year.

I also agree with mvsh1t, Raikonnen should go to NASCAR, where all the shitty drivers go when their carreer have gone down the toilet *cough* Montoya *cough*

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, but I bet Monty could be fastest than most guys in the current F1 grid. But as I said, he love beer, hamburguers and sun.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You're right about Kimi, it looks like he doesn't have that ambition that he had before winning the title in 07, and if someone is going to leave Ferrari, Kimi will be that one for sure.

Alonso is still a good driver, 2 times champ, and with a good car from Ferrari (not like this year duh..) he could do great things in 2010 imo, but to be honest i wanted Vetell to drive for Ferrari.. he's gonna be the next german champ in F1, in the next years :headbang:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, same here, but after Vettel got a new contract with RedBull... I have no doubts, Alonso will drive for Ferrari next season.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think Raikonnen has a future in the US. He isnt flambouyant enough for the Americans. Shit, half of them would have no idea where Finland is, let alone be able to pronounce his name. Like mvsf1 said, I think he'll do rallying or maybe le mans.

How shit is Badoer! I think they should get Bourdais in the Ferrari...he would be a hell of a lot better than Badoer, and I assume he is sitting around doing nothing at the moment.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ haha yeah Badoer did an awful race in Valencia last weekend. Let's see how he will do in Belgium, this saturday and sunday, and after the race, i think, Ferrari should look for a substitute as soon as possible.

As for Räikkönen, i've heard he might go to Renault, in case that Alonso comes to Ferrari, don't know if it's true, but could be..

if not, WRC is his option, not that NASCAR shit, he loves rallies and probably he will try his future there.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeah, but I bet Monty could be fastest than most guys in the current F1 grid. But as I said, he love beer, hamburguers and sun.

He also love blowing up engines, how many races did he finish without blowing up the engine?? lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember his 7 straight pole positions back in 2002.

Kimi will do rallying, I believe.

Badoer was a big dissapointment for my. We need to call Mikka Salo again, like in 1999 :D:D:D:D

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even Piquet would do a better job than Badoer. If I was Ferrari I'd open up the seat and let who ever has the most cash drive. That way they can pay off Raikonnen and have enough to buy Alonso next year. Surely some cashed up crazy arab oil tycoon would be better than Badoer.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For 2010 the is no money problem. Banco Santander would pay what Ferrari wants to put Alonso of the red car.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Even Piquet would do a better job than Badoer. If I was Ferrari I'd open up the seat and let who ever has the most cash drive. That way they can pay off Raikonnen and have enough to buy Alonso next year. Surely some cashed up crazy arab oil tycoon would be better than Badoer.

Right now, everyone in F1 is a better driver than Badoer, i thought maybe he can do a lil better in Belgium today, but nope... Ferrari. lol.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Badoer definitely wont be there for the next race. Who will they replace him with? Marc Gene?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Badoer definitely wont be there for the next race. Who will they replace him with? Marc Gene?

They said today during the race, that Fisichella is almost sure for the next race in Monza, or Alonso could come earlier to race for Ferrari - not sure about the last one, but, it's 100% sure that Alonso will be at Ferrari from 2010.

Oh and great race by Kimi today, hooray! :headbang:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I liked the race today, was great or how Alonso would say "vetty vetty gud", Barrichello's smoking car was cool too!! lol

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kimi always drives really well in Spa.

I'm still shocked, Force India looked VERY fast... Fisico drove easy.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kimi always drives really well in Spa.

I'm still shocked, Force India looked VERY fast... Fisico drove easy.

Oh yeah, Kimi's 4th victory there at Spa Francorchamps, and i was surprised with Force India as well lol!

Also Barrichello's last 2-3 laps were coll like Rob said haha.