• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cathy LeFrancois OUT of 2009 Ms. Olympia

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cathy LeFrancois is out of this year’s Olympia due to an elbow injury. She shared the bad news with her fans today via her blog…

So what can I really say. As much as I want to give you all a great update I have nothing good to say. I can not bend my arm past 90 degrees.Is it a pain factor? No it’s not! Its like there is a bone stopping the movement. However my X-rays show there is nothing wrong bone wise. Maybe a tendon or a ligament who knows but here I stand 5 weeks out.

So I tell you this my fans I am going to WIN the Arnold classic bigger better and stronger and next year I will take Olympia.” what?? I have to tell myself something like that, to give me some comfort ! lol

The 2009 New York Pro champ has been battling the injury since falling on her hardwood floor earlier this month. Cathy is definitely one of the fan favorites and will be missed at this year’s contest. Get well soon Cathy!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
falling on her hardwood floor :uhoh2: i don't think so, i think it's a training injury !!!

anyway, hope she recovers fast.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe she was on her knees! Good old doggy style!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good, one less competitor those of us watching the web cast have to sit through.