• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD Videos

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So these last couple of weeks i been getting confused, ill go to the muscular development website and in the main page they have the little flash slider that slides the headlines. Ill see a video in the #1 slot but i go to the video section instead of directly going to the video just in case there are other videos i have not seen. As i look for the video that was in the #1 slot i cant find it anywhere. Things used to be in chronological order but i now realized that MD probably makes it into chronological order BEFORE they end up jumbling and randomizing everything! wtf? for the last couple of weeks (atleast) not only have they been boring as hell, they have been mixed up and screwed up and not in any particular order.

Currently, the #2 slide is "Lawrence Hunt Prepares For The Atlantic City" but if u go to the video section its in row 5 out of 7 rows of videos.... they need palumbo hahahah

C

Comin_Up

I just watched that it worked fine for me

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I just watched that it worked fine for me

videos work, im talking about the video section page (MDTV), all the videos are out of order

C

Comin_Up

ohhh, well yea

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed that too. Seems like they're keeping their contest interviews ahead of everything else. Don't see the purpose.