• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paul Dillett old guestposing

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame he dind't knew how to pose because he was one of the most gifted BB I have ever seen. Flawless.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He used to give the others back in the days advice on how to pose but he never did it himself. Also he did suffer from shoulder injuries in quite some time making him unable to do alot of poses.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^LOL what an idiot then. Delousional or what!?!?! I think Paul had the best genetics ever. He turned pro way to quick which gave him no experience on the stage to pose properly and what not and also I think he had a bad attitude to be the top one.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im impressed by his calves, motivates me because i have none.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terrible poser indeed! He's got to be able to control his gut better then that on stage too. He's breathing heavy.

No doubt about it smcfay he's got huge calves! Holy crap. They look good from all angles.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^LOL what an idiot then. Delousional or what!?!?! I think Paul had the best genetics ever. He turned pro way to quick which gave him no experience on the stage to pose properly and what not and also I think he had a bad attitude to be the top one.

I heard Melvin talk about in an interview with MD some years ago. But Paul didn't have a bad attitude at all, he was rumored to be one of the nicest pro's in his time.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was quite annoying to watch him walk around and not pose properly, doesn't he realise theres a camera infront of him?. Looked a bit cocky, he has a right to be tho.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
I heard Melvin talk about in an interview with MD some years ago. But Paul didn't have a bad attitude at all, he was rumored to be one of the nicest pro's in his time.

I don't mean he was aggresive but he was a bad sore loser. I mean Ive seen vids of him where he gets placed 4th or 5th which was resonable and he just struts off the stage. And also he thought Wayne Demillia had summat in for him and didnt like him and that was his excuse for not placing well at times.