• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Greatest waterslide jump ever!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty effective fake if it is:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
It's very real.

It's not a Microsoft viral ad if thats what you were wondering.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO! :49: that is a pretty effective use of physics. Thats incredible if it is real b/c he could have SERIOUSLY messed him self up.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No way is it real.

My brother is an engineer and we were discussing this vid. All sorts of things would have happened in a jump that size (water displacement and velocity would be enough to either smash the pool, kill the guy on impact or both). Let alone the error rate, off by a centimetre at the jump and you miss the pool completely.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My brother works at NASA and says its real.

discuss.

Janitors don't have a great grasp on physics though :e5dunno:

If you think about it though, a fall from about 30m into water is like hitting concrete. Let alone hitting it at least 60km/hr. Lets say you survive that hit to the water, the water has to be displaced by the force and size of the body entering (think meteor craters of miles across for a fast moving meteor of a metre wide). So you would expect that there would be enough force there that the little blow up pool, which normally collapses from leaning to far to get your beer, let alone when someone does a belly flop, would have to at least topple.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ look closely and u see that the pool has some kind of support around it, but i agree, the guy cannot just land in the water after that huge jump and be ok! that's crazy?!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
co05

co05

There was obviously a guy in the pool, dressed exactly as the first guy, who was waiting to stand up as soon as the first guy hits the water and subsequently dies.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was obviously a guy in the pool, dressed exactly as the first guy, who was waiting to stand up as soon as the first guy hits the water and subsequently dies.

Concussive force displacement would have killed him too. :borat:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Janitors don't have a great grasp on physics though :e5dunno:

If you think about it though, a fall from about 30m into water is like hitting concrete. Let alone hitting it at least 60km/hr. Lets say you survive that hit to the water, the water has to be displaced by the force and size of the body entering (think meteor craters of miles across for a fast moving meteor of a metre wide). So you would expect that there would be enough force there that the little blow up pool, which normally collapses from leaning to far to get your beer, let alone when someone does a belly flop, would have to at least topple.

THE VIDEO IS REAL.........get it over!!!