• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman guest posing at '09 Lenda Murray

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronf-1.png

Ronnie Coleman guest posing at '09 Lenda Murray

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he looked good for ronnie lol

i have low hopes for his back but it defnitely improved! but there was no rear lat? it has been said that some shoulder injuries dont allow you to do a full lat spread

R

Ruhlforever

Legs are quite better than the guestposing at Dexter, of course he must resume his training and starting on juicing that perhaps is the problem of the non apparent good condition

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks overall bigger/better. I got a tear in my eyes everytime I see him, he's a warrior.

God bless u, Big Ronnie Coleman!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he's the next brandon ray

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i am really impressed with the way ronnie looks.

EDIT: i take that back i am extremely impressed with the way Big Ron looks. The fact of the matter is that his back and left triceps have improved since he started back which means that they can grow, it is possible. I look forward to seeing what he does coming in the future because he only seems to be getting better.

God bless
Ben

P

Pain

VIP
Legs are quite better than the guestposing at Dexter, of course he must resume his training and starting on juicing that perhaps is the problem of the non apparent good condition

Lack of "juicing," yes, that must be his problem.

A

Aight

It would be better if Ronnie would stay of the stage nowadays.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took some shots from the vid... Ronnie's not looking like shit anymore. He def. improved a lot these last 2 months.

mostr-1.jpg

sidechest-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
N

nikrei89

Good old Ronnie coming back. It's clear that he is carrying quite much fat and water. But it's offseason and that's how it has to be. Would be great to see him in contest shape at least once.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff