• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle Building using Organic Supplements

• Thread starter robert.gaskins4
  • Start date
robert.gaskins4

robert.gaskins4

Body builders are moving towards organic muscle building supplements giving up the fad of using steroids and steroid-like HGH and other drugs. New body builders are realizing the harmful effects of using steroids on their body. In this article, we will first discuss why you should avoid using steroids and then we will explain the benefits of using organic supplements.

There are various reasons why health experts do not recommend the use of steroids. Steroids may build muscle quickly and with less effort, but they have a long lasting damaging effect on the organs. The use of steroids affects the functioning of liver, heart, and kidneys. It inhibits growth, promotes sleeplessness, or sleep disorders and introduces infertility. A person who takes steroids also experiences mood swings frequently. Steroids are responsible for health conditions such as formation of breasts in men, acne and hair fall. Apart from these, there are many other health issues faced by the person who takes steroids.

Organic muscle building involves the use of organic supplements for muscle building. You must always remember that these supplements will only help you build muscles quicker and fill the nutrition gaps but they cannot replace a regular diet. Organic supplements help bodybuilders absorb nutrients in the food more easily. Organic supplements rich in proteins are recommended for body builders, as proteins are necessary for muscle building. Gaining sufficient amount of protein from only whole foods is not possible as the concentration of protein is less than supplements. Moreover, organic muscle building supplements and supports the synthesis of protein in muscles. When you take these supplements after a heavy work out, it becomes easier for the body to repair muscles, as protein is easily available from the supplement. Organic supplements must be used in the right quantity and at the right time to gain the maximum advantage. Muscle building will become easier and more fun, without causing any damage to your health, once you begin using organic supplements.

Sources:

http://www.robertgaskins2009.wordpress.com

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Body builders are moving towards organic muscle building supplements giving up the fad of using steroids and steroid-like HGH and other drugs. New body builders are realizing the harmful effects of using steroids on their body. In this article, we will first discuss why you should avoid using steroids and then we will explain the benefits of using organic supplements.
Steroids change the playing field and help build muscle. No supplement will ever come close to hormone manipulation in this manner. No BBer would ever substitute supplements for steroids, let alone "organic supps".

There are various reasons why health experts do not recommend the use of steroids. Steroids may build muscle quickly and with less effort, but they have a long lasting damaging effect on the organs. The use of steroids affects the functioning of liver, heart, and kidneys. It inhibits growth, promotes sleeplessness, or sleep disorders and introduces infertility. A person who takes steroids also experiences mood swings frequently. Steroids are responsible for health conditions such as formation of breasts in men, acne and hair fall. Apart from these, there are many other health issues faced by the person who takes steroids.
Health experts are generally basing their recommendations on policy not facts. Most of the side effects you list are from abuse of steroids.

Organic muscle building involves the use of organic supplements for muscle building. You must always remember that these supplements will only help you build muscles quicker and fill the nutrition gaps but they cannot replace a regular diet. Organic supplements help bodybuilders absorb nutrients in the food more easily.
Bullshit. There is no difference between organic and conventional anything. A recent meta-analysis proved that there is no difference in nutritional value between organic and conventional. There is also a raft of data to show that biologically there is no evidence of organic farming being any different to the micro or meso environment. There is plenty to show that it is less productive though.

Organic supplements rich in proteins are recommended for body builders, as proteins are necessary for muscle building. Gaining sufficient amount of protein from only whole foods is not possible as the concentration of protein is less than supplements. Moreover, organic muscle building supplements and supports the synthesis of protein in muscles. When you take these supplements after a heavy work out, it becomes easier for the body to repair muscles, as protein is easily available from the supplement. Organic supplements must be used in the right quantity and at the right time to gain the maximum advantage. Muscle building will become easier and more fun, without causing any damage to your health, once you begin using organic supplements.
This just in "Protein is good for you!"

Organic protein isn't any different from any other protein. Organic is a label to describe how a product was produced, it doesn't alter the constituents one iota.

You can cite yourself, I'll cite science. Guess who wins. :borat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I fully agree with you.

Lymbo

Lymbo

just dont know

I think this whole Organic thing is just a money BS thing even with food..As far as Supplements go I'll stick to what has worked for me Organic or not..dont know much about roids and I'm not a fan but from what I've seen in this industry all these years one would have to assume
" Dont take drugs and never win"