• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

10 days to Mr O and hardly any "recent" pics!!!

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats going on.... why do most participants are content with just blogging and not posting "recent pics"?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Maybe they want it to be a surprise :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe they are all going to show up looking trashy because their progress isn't where it should be. :e5dunno:

Or maybe the usual promoters have dropped the ball.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe everyones taken a leaf out of Kai's book... sad sad :( Kai a trend setter .!!! .. sad because I dont like him :( sorry but I dont

M

modelar2

Yes, I agree, there really isn´t an actual picture of any bodybuilder that can be in top 6. The O is coming soon and we don´t have any news, so i think they should start to do something.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is one of Vic after he blew his diet.

JK! I am sure he will be in the shape of his life. The O has never been this open.

H

hook3

dude it has always been this way bodybuilders keep covered up shortly before a contest as intimidation factor... they dont want the other bodybuilders to see what they got they leave it up to the imagination... In Arnold's biography he said all the bodybuilders would wear big heavy jackets when they showed up for a contest and he remembered one guy looking so big he couldnt believe his eyes and it turns out the guy had had a metal frmae built into the inside of his jacket to make him look enormous but he wasnt at all. Its just an extra superstition/psych out for these guys.

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

I know Jay and Phil want to keep their improvements hidden until the show, it's gonna be a great Mr Olympia for sure!!!

medicineman

medicineman

should be a new phill heath video out this weekend on flexonline.com. bout three weeks out i think.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know Jay and Phil want to keep their improvements hidden until the show, it's gonna be a great Mr Olympia for sure!!!

You mean no "world shocking pics" this year from Jay???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude it has always been this way bodybuilders keep covered up shortly before a contest as intimidation factor... they dont want the other bodybuilders to see what they got they leave it up to the imagination... In Arnold's biography he said all the bodybuilders would wear big heavy jackets when they showed up for a contest and he remembered one guy looking so big he couldnt believe his eyes and it turns out the guy had had a metal frmae built into the inside of his jacket to make him look enormous but he wasnt at all. Its just an extra superstition/psych out for these guys.

Arnold is/was such a bullshitter.

:49:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You mean no "world shocking pics" this year from Jay???

hahahah, i was lurking a few days ago in the "legendary threads" and found Madmax's shocking pics of Jay, epic :49:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahah, i was lurking a few days ago in the "legendary threads" and found Madmax's shocking pics of Jay, epic :49:

you found them? I still haven't seen any shocking pics :dunnodude:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
there are recent pics of badell, hide, troy, and flex LOL

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every year there is this same discussion. No bodybuilder puts pictures up this close to show. Remember this for next year so we don't have this same stupid discussion.

Sorry a little upset Ohio State lost

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW if this is recent then he looks freakin good here I hope he doesnt exeriment too much with the diet this year!