• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

IFBB: 2 year ban for use and possession of Human Growth Hormone

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DOPING VIOLATION Two-year sanction: use and possession of Human Growth Hormone
25 August 2009

The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) today welcomed the decision of the International Federation of Body Builders (IFBB) Anti-Doping Commission Hearing Panel to impose a two-year sanction on Rhommel Pardilanan for the possession and use of Human Growth Hormone (hGH).
ASADA investigators received information alerting them to a doctor supplying hGH (brand name SciTropin) to an athlete. Investigations revealed that Mr Pardilanan purchased and used hGH on four different occasions during 2006 and 2007.
Based on the investigation findings, Mr Pardilanan was placed onto the ASADA Register of Findings for a doping violation on 5 February 2009. The case was then referred by ASADA to the IFBB for a ruling.
On 19 July 2009, the IFBB Anti-Doping Commission Hearing Panel found Mr Pardilanan guilty of the possession and use of hGH and issued him with a two-year sanction from sports.
Listed as a prohibited substance both in-competition and out-of-competition under the World Anti-Doping Code, hGH displays anabolic properties which increases muscle mass and power. It is also considered to be an ergogenic drug.
One of the most common side effects of hGH misuse is acromegaly. The onset of this disorder begins with an overgrowth of bone and connective tissue that leads to a change in facial appearance, such as a protruding jaw and eyebrow bones. Acromegaly can also lead to abnormal growth of the hands and feet, and a shortened life expectancy.
Mr Pardilanan will be ineligible to participate as an athlete or support person in sport until 4 February 2011.

http://www.asada.gov.au/news/releas...90825_Rhommel_Pardilanan_2_year_sanction.html

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
L. O. L.

how lame is that?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should of just stuck with dat der Cell-Tech.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ kudos, flex, kudos

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there wont be bodybuilding shows in 2 years. :bitenails:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet people don't know what they are doing to the delta cells in the pancreas..and not to mention, the noticable negative side effects..dumb.