• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilding.com slacking

C

crossfirebmf

Is it just me or is bodybuilding.com not really geared toward Professional bodybuilding anymore? They used to have coverage of competitions and what not as one of the "highlights" with pics on the main page. Now the "highlights" are crap like beginner workouts, so and so lost x amount of weight, shit like that. To find contest info one must look for the tiny tab on the land hand side. They also haven't been keeping up at all on coverage. They post pics and what not way after the show. I also think they should broadcast the Olympia in HD and larger than a 3'' x 3'' square on the monitor.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seems they've aimed for a more mainstream approach.

The site blows dogs anyways.

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
indeed only advertising nothing more

P

Pain

VIP
Can't blame them for wanting to make more money. Just come here for your contest news. Usually tkd has something posted.

Thanks tkd. :)

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
thanks pain thanks tkd, i love you both... more than youd know :spy:

thebadwolf

thebadwolf

Can't blame them for wanting to make more money. Just come here for your contest news. Usually tkd has something posted.

tkd s doing a great job of keeping this place updated. I'm a regular at BB.com's IFBB board (wlf.vik83) and i get most of my news on musclemecca.

The place rocks and tkd has been instrumental.

thanks tkd.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I appreciate all the nice words guys, thanks Pain, you can always count on me.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
tkd s doing a great job of keeping this place updated. I'm a regular at BB.com's IFBB board (wlf.vik83) and i get most of my news on musclemecca.

The place rocks and tkd has been instrumental.

thanks tkd.

You're the man there on bb.com, haha thanks man.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

And yet he is not VIP. gives hope to all us NON-VIP

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Tkd is a SUPER UBER V.I.P member

I'm a vip member.:gaysign:

Aaron Singerman

Aaron Singerman

Is it just me or is bodybuilding.com not really geared toward Professional bodybuilding anymore? They used to have coverage of competitions and what not as one of the "highlights" with pics on the main page. Now the "highlights" are crap like beginner workouts, so and so lost x amount of weight, shit like that. To find contest info one must look for the tiny tab on the land hand side. They also haven't been keeping up at all on coverage. They post pics and what not way after the show. I also think they should broadcast the Olympia in HD and larger than a 3'' x 3'' square on the monitor.

BB.com always did a through Olympia preview... Till this year.

Sad when BB.com even moves away from Pro BBing...