• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Glutamine

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Is it ok to put your glutamine inside your creatine? when do u guys take your seperate glutamine?

T

tavuthekid

glutamine is better not to be taken with creatine cause of the absorption rates of glutamine become minimal.so it is better to take it separate

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
absorption rates of glutamine are already poor. Take it with whatever you want however you want.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ werd, i sometimes just throw it in my beverage while eating, doesnt matter what it is, ( of course no carbonated drinks)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ whats wrong with carbonated drinks?

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard that it's best to take glutamine on an empty stomache (in between meals) but I just throw it in my protein shakes, and sometimes in between meals.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

you should not take at the same time are Creatine + L-Glutamine. You should not take Creatine and Glutamine at the same time, because Creatine and Glutamine depend on many of the same substrate carriers and co-transporters. When the two are competing with one another for the same carriers, one wins and one loses.

Solution: Simply take them with 2 hours apart. Most bodybuilders are taking L-Glutamine before they train and before they sleep, and Creatine after they train and first thing in the morning. So this way, they give their bodies plenty of time to absorb each one of these separately. For others that train after their breakfast, if you take Creatine only once per day, take it after your training, and on the days you don't train, simply take your second dosage 2-3 hours after your morning L-Glutamine serving, or 2-3 hours before your last L-Glutamine serving.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/johnforb.htm

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ great info :)