• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath Phase V video!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
13 Weeks to Glory Phase V Video

September 16, 2009

Just over a week away from the Big Day, Phil Heath brings us the final installment of his 13 Weeks To Glory Olympia Prep, brought to you by Met-Rx. In this segment, Heath discusses the 2009 Olympia as the contest grows nearer.

Next stop, Vegas.

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you buddy! Just hope I'm seeing Mr. O right here

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he aged like 20 years with that goatee lol

.. I CANT SEE IT!! keeps saying that the video is currently unavailable and it skips it to the next video

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil would be such a great ambassador for bodybuilding, great spokeman, bodybuilder, and i bet his image will sell a lot for Flex ha.

Now on the other hand, when Kai is starting to say something, after a few words, he already tells you another thing: ummmm, yeahhhhh.............. hmmmmmm.........you know................yeah.................i was just.......you know...............i was young back then and.....you know.................uhmmm............. yeah..............you know ..etc" - lmao this guy a Mr O? bahahahah

Go Phil!

T

tavuthekid

Phil would be such a great ambassador for bodybuilding, great spokeman, bodybuilder, and i bet his image will sell a lot for Flex ha.

Now on the other hand, when Kai is starting to say something, after a few words, he already tells you another thing: ummmm, yeahhhhh.............. hmmmmmm.........you know................yeah.................i was just.......you know...............i was young back then and.....you know.................uhmmm............. yeah..............you know ..etc" - lmao this guy a Mr O? bahahahah

Go Phil!

lol mate you are right i saw kai back in birmingham doing some conferences and he was always like that.At some point i though is he on drugs or something?they were asking him about how he trains his hamstrings and he was answering what a great experience was that he won the Classic.I was from the first ones to leave.On the other hand Phil is the man he spoke both days of the event and every time he spoke he gave so much knowledge about nutrition and cardio and training that i still take into consideration.He is also a great inspiration,one of my closest friends and training partner has always been hesitant about bodybuilders,but after he saw he started to want to become a bodybuilder very seriously.If he becomes a Mr.O bodybuilding may go to its second golden age,like the time when The Oak was around.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he aged like 20 years with that goatee lol

.. I CANT SEE IT!! keeps saying that the video is currently unavailable and it skips it to the next video

the video link posted does not work.. go on the other main page link and find the video there.. its just him talking.. no workout.. kinda sucks i wanted to see what kind of shape he was in..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ works fine here

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
btw, someone uploaded the vid on youtube, for those who's not working

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
lol mate you are right i saw kai back in birmingham doing some conferences and he was always like that.At some point i though is he on drugs or something?they were asking him about how he trains his hamstrings and he was answering what a great experience was that he won the Classic.I was from the first ones to leave.On the other hand Phil is the man he spoke both days of the event and every time he spoke he gave so much knowledge about nutrition and cardio and training that i still take into consideration.He is also a great inspiration,one of my closest friends and training partner has always been hesitant about bodybuilders,but after he saw he started to want to become a bodybuilder very seriously.If he becomes a Mr.O bodybuilding may go to its second golden age,like the time when The Oak was around.

Great post.

And i agree that if Phil wins, the whole bb'ing world could change in better.

"they were asking him about how he trains his hamstrings and he was answering what a great experience was that he won the Classic.I was from the first ones to leave."

exactly i've been saying :49:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love the drive and determination that he displays in his eyes... :thumbsup2:

Sorry but I hate that "ambassador for the sport" thing. Ronnie barely knows how to talk in public and he's the best Mr Olympia ever, 8-times champ.

Phil would be a great ambassador JUST for his phisique. He's very nice to the camera and I really love his attitude but that doesn't count onstage.

Just my 2 cents.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

tavuthekid

I love the drive and determination that he displays in his eyes... :thumbsup2:

Sorry but I hate that "ambassador for the sport" thing. Ronnie barely knows how to talk in public and he's the best Mr Olympia ever, 8-times champ.

Phil would be a great ambassador JUST for his phisique. He's very nice to the camera and I really love his attitude but that doesn't count onstage.

Just my 2 cents.

i will have to disagree with that,ronnie knew how to speak and many times he said quotes that wrote history.Quotes like "double back game over" , "read between the lines" "jay smoked his crack today" show that he was etimologist. He has shut the mouths of other bodybuilders many times.Like the time with Gunther.And he was elected by bodybuilding fans the best bodybuilder of all time.So he really was the first name and the embassador.Every era has its embassador although some of them are more successful.One of them has become Californias governor :rofl3: do u know him?So even if you like or hate this situation the best of one sport always become the embassador,so the more complete he is as a character the better he can represent the sport he is involved.
Also for the second part of the question i will have to remind you that the politics and the crowd sometimes are more important than the judges in this sport,remember DJ this year and on that matter Phil has everybody on his side.So these things really matter even on stage

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it just annoys you b/c yes, it is very icky and cliche to hear "ambassador for the sport" everytime you see anything on bodybuilding. In line with this video..I think Phil has some cool genetics lol..looks almost like he's got some asian in him, and even some European...is he a black man with not black eyes..to me that's interesting and very cool..maybe I'm a nerd haha, but you dont see that everyday..may be very corellated with his awesome muscular genetics too..nice Phil!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the next Mr Olympia baby :thumbsup2:

9 days to go :turborun:

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will have to disagree with that,ronnie knew how to speak and many times he said quotes that wrote history.Quotes like "double back game over" , "read between the lines" "jay smoked his crack today" show that he was etimologist.

And I will have to disagree with you, mate. Being an ambassador, IMO, means opening bodybuilding to the whole society. Of course we, muscle freaks, love it: "Yeah buddy, Light weight!!!". But then, go and find a regular guy who cares of a huge black guy shouting "Ain't nothing but a peanut".

Ronnie, Jay, Dorian... didn't open that "embassy"... and if u ask me, I do not care. IMHO, BB will never get mainstream and that's why I do think there wouldn't be any kind of ambassador, only "the top guy". :thumbsup2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks more mature with the goatie, and he would def be a good ambassador for the post of bodybuilding.

E

emil

why do people care what other people think about this sport? BB is, in most peoples eyes, really weird. do I care? no...

I dont want the future mr. O to be the one best suited as the so called ambassador of the sport. I want mr. O to be guy who brought the best package to the stage!

kai might not be that articulate, but so what?? Let this sport be pure, let it be about what it really is... getting big and shredded!!! and then, lets forget about everything else than what meets the eye!

dont know if I make any sense or if I got it all wrong.. but I just dont see what all this ambassador talk really has to do with anything!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
why do people care what other people think about this sport? BB is, in most peoples eyes, really weird. do I care? no...

I dont want the future mr. O to be the one best suited as the so called ambassador of the sport. I want mr. O to be guy who brought the best package to the stage!

kai might not be that articulate, but so what?? Let this sport be pure, let it be about what it really is... getting big and shredded!!! and then, lets forget about everything else than what meets the eye!

dont know if I make any sense or if I got it all wrong.. but I just dont see what all this ambassador talk really has to do with anything!

Maybe you're right, but the reality is different, lol.

But still, Kai doesn't deserve to win an O.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Go Phil!

You ever think that he is choosing his words carefully bc of the redicilous microscope these guys are under at all times.

For example, a person like you can take something Phil says and think it is the greatest thing ever bc u you like Phil. If kai had said the exact same thing on the other hand you could hate him for it and call him every thing but his name.

Kai is hands down the most intelligent professional bodybuilder i have ever heard talk. He understands philosophy and logic he is a college graduate in something related to bodybuilding and posing which is art, and is well spoken and proves the exact point he is trying to make when he is trying to speak. On the other hand most other pros talk like they are jocks or like they have a high school diploma and they don't really care what you think, and they dont think about what they say before they actually say it. SO you don't like kai because he is an intelligent thinker is what it boils down to really.

And for the record what the hell have you done/accomplished that says you deserve to even comment on who deserves an O title? Stop hating on something you think you understand.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i was hoping to see a bit of training. :/