• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

X-Man’s- Desire to Believe (blog update)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
toney_headblog.jpg

September 18, 2009

X-Man’s- Desire to Believe.

Desire - feel or have a desire for; want strongly.
Believe - accept as true; take to be true.

I can feel the Vegas heat. The 2009 Mr. Olympia. Like we all know this years O will be one for the ages. I feel blessed and privileged to be part of something of this magnitude.

The following words have a great meaning in my life, Blood, Sweat, Tears…Conceive, Believe, Achieve and Desire. I think about these words on a daily basis because it reminds me of how larger than life this sport really is, how careful we have to be in order to look almost perfect on one night, it’s truly a one of kind feeling. For me it’s all about Desire and the Belief that you put out into all this. The eating, training, the cardio sessions, everything. You got to believe this years O. is going to be incredible, so will I.

I Desire that Sandow and I Believe I’m going to Achieve it.

Thank you to all my fans for the support I feel good…No, wait…I feel great at this point, I decided to give you the fans a little opportunity to see how the X-man is evolving bigger than ever, I don’t want to give too much away but I believe that the we are here for the fans, so for all the fans here’s my latest video, watch new NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE at the end… See if you catch me in there, watching the flex blog… Told you all, it’s all me baby!!!

Ill keep posting videos as the days drop down come Olympia time!

X.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks very impressive. Damn his legs looked big in the start. I see top 5

T

tavuthekid

he looks huge compared to other seasons

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Toney's physique, but that pec tear really is a glaring negative for him.

Plus he was apparently a jerk when he was in Australia earlier this year.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do you guys think Toney's excuse will be this year for not living up to expectations?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Toney's physique, but that pec tear really is a glaring negative for him.

Plus he was apparently a jerk when he was in Australia earlier this year.

What happened?

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

My prediction: Toney will beat both Martinez and Wolf this year - the former from the waist down and the latter from the back - and finish in the top five. It'll be close, but hopefully he can come in with his '08 Olympia conditioning and more size.

Attachments

• 2008-mr-olympia-53.jpg
    2008-mr-olympia-53.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 164
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My dad and brother met him when he was in Aruba, they said he was a really good guy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His left tri is getting smaller and smaller...

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

His left tri is getting smaller and smaller...
Where did you saw that?
Anyway Toney will need to come in REALLY huge to top guys like Wolf or Martinez, in the Arnold he already show he can't come in too shredded or he'lls result flas, and with his height, he can't let that happen.That's the main issue for a tall guy like him.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Damn His legs at the begining were sick! Looking forward to this O. Toney may shock.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

Where did you saw that?
Anyway Toney will need to come in REALLY huge to top guys like Wolf or Martinez, in the Arnold he already show he can't come in too shredded or he'lls result flas, and with his height, he can't let that happen.That's the main issue for a tall guy like him.

Agreed. I think Toney compared very well to Wolf last year and could have placed fourth. If he's bigger, and fills out from the side, I think he will make a statement. Doesn't quite have the firepower to challenge Dex, Jay, Phil, and Kai, though.

Attachments

• 2008-mr-olympia-300.jpg
    2008-mr-olympia-300.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 130
Shadow

Shadow

What's with the weird camera angles? My eight yr old son looks HUGE when filmed from the ground up :)