• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kenneth Synthol Wheeler

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mainphpg2viewcoretq-1.jpg

Looks like ernie taylor had some competition back in 99

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

maybe he used synthol but he looked good back then

Savjav

Savjav

^^
Thankyou,
he still had an amazing physique which some ppl forget

bangbang

bangbang

Eh, synthol or not Flex still looked good. I'd say he had one of the best physique's ever.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, synthol or not Flex still looked good. I'd say he had one of the best physique's ever.

where did you see anyone say he didn't look good? as good as he looked though, he shouldn't have bothered with all the synthol imo.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is this still an issue for people ... after sooooooo many years??? He was a great bodybuilder... how is it any different from using HGH, IGF and steroids... why is synthols use and especially by Flex is so bothersome for a few? His main stregnth was his symmetry, balance & proportions! He didnt use it in his pecs, traps, quads, forearms or back but still head & shoulders above others re those bodyparts... meaningless thread IMO

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is this still an issue for people ... after sooooooo many years??? He was a great bodybuilder... how is it any different from using HGH, IGF and steroids... why is synthols use and especially by Flex is so bothersome for a few? His main stregnth was his symmetry, balance & proportions! He didnt use it in his pecs, traps, quads, forearms or back but still head & shoulders above others re those bodyparts... meaningless thread IMO

take a chillpill, it aint that serious. And you want to know why it is taken up in flex's case? quite simply because he overdid it

S

sacashqui

Hi

I’m not sure about how possible some of the things you mention would be, but there is one setting that may interest you, if you haven’t seen it already

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff