• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Major props to Victor Martinez..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With all the shit he has gone through this year, with his sister being murdered, coming back from knee surgery and still healing from last year, and all the other drama he has had to face.. the man continues his prep for this years Mr.O and gets a call out for the top 6. im not sure if he will get 5th or 6th but thats besides the point.. major props to Victor.. i have a new found respect for this man..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He will place ahead of Branch imo, huge respect for Victor, this man is a real champ!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will place ahead of Branch imo, huge respect for Victor, this man is a real champ!
I don't think so. Looks like the judges preferred Branch.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
branch can be in 3rd-5th

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
few shots of vic and branch..

_H4X2487_IDUARHALJE-1.jpg

_H4X2320_BQOUFVNWHF-1.jpg

_H4X2494_ORXWATBGAR-1.jpg

_H4X2322_RRIYHXUKOA-1.jpg

_H4X2516_NMMNYIJPDV-1.jpg

_H4X2329_DAUGABSBLP-1.jpg

_H4X2522_BHRMNHKDPC-1.jpg

_H4X2339_BQKYWRONBA-1.jpg

I think Branch's back is still way too soft and beyond repair, i mean the guy is diced, there is no way he can come in more shredded.. what will have to do to get that back just as tight?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch has that Dorian like condition right there....grainy and dry as hell. Looks unreal but his back is a weak point for sure. First thing i said when he walked out was wow from the front but just wait till he turns around. But crazy condition all around...he brought it

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch looked like he was holding water in his back. I've seen it much harder than that in the past.

I didn't compare the two, but I still think Branch was better at the Arnold Classic this year.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agreed with Flex... he can (and probably will) be a bit harder tonight... I think Branch is definitely 5th, possibly can beat Kai for 4th.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya his back is holding him back for sure....from the front he is insane

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This will work out well for Vic in the grand scheme of things. I see things panning out like this:

1. Be named #1 contender to Olympia crown
2. Lose controversial Olympia
3. Come in less than 100% for a few years
4. Come in at all time best
5. Olympia title

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will work out well for Vic in the grand scheme of things. I see things panning out like this:

1. Be named #1 contender to Olympia crown
2. Lose controversial Olympia
3. Come in less than 100% for a few years
4. Come in at all time best
5. Olympia title
/profit

J

joligr

Agreed with Flex... he can (and probably will) be a bit harder tonight... I think Branch is definitely 5th, possibly can beat Kai for 4th.
:rofl3: good joke... Kai could place second very close to Jay, it depends on his condition tonight

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

That won't happen, even if I'd like to see it, as an ASC champ Kai has the top 4.

D

Dave_XX12

Very weird lightning in some of those Branch pics. It's not just the pictures, it was there also during the prejudging video.