• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Did Hany help.....?

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How much of a role do you guys think Hany played in Jay retaking the title?

J

Jay__88

Nothing....he deited he`s ass off!
Go jay!

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

not that i believe or dont believe this...but.

phil claimed fst to have helped fill his problem areas out.
and jay looked to be very full and big..while doing the same fst

just throwing this out, opinions?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FST didn't do jack shit. Overrated.

But, I think Hany helped him a lot otherwise with his diet diet and peaking for the show.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love how these guys are referred to as 'nutritionists'.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I think he defo helped him to acheive his all time best. I mean all those years he wasn't coming in looking like he should do and then turns up 09 with conditioning just as good/if not better than 01.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not that i believe or dont believe this...but.

phil claimed fst to have helped fill his problem areas out.
and jay looked to be very full and big..while doing the same fst

just throwing this out, opinions?

Jay didn't fix his problem areas. His right side of his body is still noticably smaller than his left. That alone should show that the only thing that won Jay this title was the unexpected.

By this I mean that Jay has never come in diced (to my memory at least). Doing it this year gave him a wow factor that overrode all other aspects. Dex, who I thought looked fantastic (although I'm yet to have a chance to see the posedowns), came in a little better than last year, as always. This didn't wow people at all. All the focus was suddenly on Jay, so size was once again on the cards. Everybody forgot to check that Jay looked ridiculous (please tell me somebody else thinks this as well).

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hany's FST is right up there with (Oprah's) "The Secret"... they are both scams. Jay did it on his own... actuallly Jay & Kerry did it on their own!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Jay didn't fix his problem areas. His right side of his body is still noticably smaller than his left. That alone should show that the only thing that won Jay this title was the unexpected.

By this I mean that Jay has never come in diced (to my memory at least). Doing it this year gave him a wow factor that overrode all other aspects. Dex, who I thought looked fantastic (although I'm yet to have a chance to see the posedowns), came in a little better than last year, as always. This didn't wow people at all. All the focus was suddenly on Jay, so size was once again on the cards. Everybody forgot to check that Jay looked ridiculous (please tell me somebody else thinks this as well).

Hair wise? of course.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Someone had a pic of Jay in their avi this morning and I thought it was PS'd to look more cartoonish.

This one? :D

_H4X2920_LPZRRJQAPF-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ The same pose but the next day. Pic was slightly more front on and so his waist looked huge, his shoulders seemed to stick out from them with his lats and then you just had this crazy leg definition. Just looked all out of wack.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cutlers leg asymmetry looked a lot better to me...and regarding his arms its just one bicep peak is bigger than the other overall i think the arms are close. Look at the top 6 pose down pics and almost everyone up there has an arm asymmetry. Vic's being the worst

Jay mentioned in a video he wasn't doing the fst-7 sets but just doing overall more volume. Haney probably did help with the final prep though diet wise etc