• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Posing routines from the Olympia 2009 - videos

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
in b4 they're down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
actually liked Kai's routine. (except for the legs in the air part..:bitelip:)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch looked amazing in his routine.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch kicked off the posing routines with a bang! He was actually posing, and then after he did his own thing. I liked a lot of the routines actually. Gustavos was the funniest one! I want to see it again, lol!

formaldeide

formaldeide

Branch was awesome, huge, with unbeatable legs...he deserved what he got

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branch's routine was solid, showed his strengths, hid his glaring weaknesses.

Jay moved through his shots quickly, which really helped give the impression of a lighter leaner Jay. This also helped take attention away from that massive asymmetry.

Kai dancing around was refreshing but did little to show his physique. Toward the end I expected a stripper pole to rise out of the floor for him to continue his routine.

It felt like Dex was barely on stage. Short routine, little energy. Did hit his shots though, just felt he needed to do more with this one.

Phil put in another solid routine. He had less to hide than Branch, but like Branch did a solid routine. I would have liked to have seen this done side by side with Jay.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Branchs routine was very energetic, Phil, Jay and Kai seemed like too short and wasnt really that good considering this is the biggest show in the sport!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay and Phil's both had energy and both looked great! to bad Phil got sick before prejudging could have been a top 2 finish like they wanted ...Dexter's was zzzzzz and kai's seemed short and not kai like

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay moved through his shots quickly, which really helped give the impression of a lighter leaner Jay. This also helped take attention away from that massive asymmetry.

Ya I guess Jay gave the "Impression" of a lighter, leaner, less flawed physique in the comparisons too...lol :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I was expecting from Kai a routine like he did in 07 Keystone, on MJ's song "Dirty Diana", that would've been cool, until the "legs in the air" part like Natzo said lol.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya I guess Jay gave the "Impression" of a lighter, leaner, less flawed physique in the comparisons too...lol :thumbsup2:

I seriously wonder if you actually understand English sometimes dude. HIS ROUTINE COMPLIMENTED HIS PHYSIQUE AND THE CHANGES HE MADE THIS YEAR.

And don't try and tell me you can't see the massive difference in arm and leg size that he has. He hides it well in his posing routines but it is glaringly obvious in the manditories.

Got to :rofl3: at the blind Jay fan-boy love.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
English?? haha your post clearly said he gives the impression....You said cutler went through his posing routine quickly to give the impression he was leaner, dryer, lighter...to me that sounds/reads like your saying cutler wasn't actually leaner and crisper than years past. Did I read that post of yours wrong as well? We all have different opinions I'm not trying to be a dick

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
English?? haha your post clearly said he gives the impression....You said cutler went through his posing routine quickly to give the impression he was leaner, dryer, lighter...to me that sounds/reads like your saying cutler wasn't actually leaner and crisper than years past. Did I read that post of yours wrong as well? We all have different opinions I'm not trying to be a dick

Wasn't calling you a dick, I was calling msvf1 a dick.

Man hugs?? :borat:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ lolol!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Jay's routine again, since the first one is down (but not with his original music on stage)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
from the prejudging..