• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler flexblog (Making history)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

September 27, 2009

Making History

Wow! What a great weekend of events. I'm exhausted! I want to thank all the fans, the sponsors and the competitors that made this weekend the best in bodybuilding
! I also want to thank all the doubters that thought I couldn't win my third Sandow. It definitely helped fuel my fire every day in the gym. I also want to thank everyone that helped me prepare for the show. These things don't happen without the help and support of family and friends. I am going to enjoy this victory and see what happens next.

Train Hard,
Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler

:headbang:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Short and sweet and very business like

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Hard work pays off!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Facebook:

i found a computer back stage had to come on line and say ... im the new 2009 MR.Olympia... thanks to all my fans ... gonna go get drunk toinight... on 2 beers ... its MILLER TIME!!.... wanna thank my wife training partners and all my fans .... and t...eambodypro.com for making history ... Love my fans ... Jay cutlerRead MoreYesterday at 10:37pm