• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronny Rockel, 7th place

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Ronny Rockel on his all time best showing, and almost squeezing into the last (top 6) group at the Olympia. I know many of us (myself, Flex, others) have been a fan of his for years, it was great to see him improve/tighten up in the back/legs and place comfortably in the top 10 (beating a lot of big names in the process).

_MG_5335.jpg

_MG_5337.jpg

_MG_5344.jpg

_MG_5348.jpg

_MG_5349.jpg

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! symmetry is fantastic. I was glad to see him do well this year. He always looked good IMO.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge improvement from years past, great job Ron.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awsome. i'm really happy he nailed it and got a good placing. i've been a fan of him since 2005 olympia where he also looked great. it was good to see that he had made improvements in his back and was in tight condition from tha back. one of the most symmertical and well balanced physiques out there.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seeing these pics I am immediately a fan. I don't know that he has the freak factor to take an O, but he really has a good BBing package (good size, good shape, good proportions).

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Always thought he was an underdog !! I am very glad he got a good placing =)

This is for him getting better and better !

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looked great! Been a fan for years but he's never got the callouts or nailed it like he did this time....good to see him in the top 10

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm a fan too and wish he was relevant enough on a large stage to garner more discussion. Always good to see guys that fall into that category making strides, especially ones this impressive.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wish him all the best for future and hope this placing will warrent better call-outs in future contests

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How heavy was he? in the lastest MD, kevin English said that Ronnie Rockel will drop to the 202, if it's true, top 3 for sure.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt have thrown a fit if he would have placed over Victor even. His lines were so tight and he was extremely well conditioned.

Z

ZuFFuLuZ

Kinda funny, he always used to be the "small" German placing somewhere behind Ruhl and Wolf and now that! ;)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Someone was robbed of a place or two!!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even added some soize but kept the lines.

Well done RR!

Should be able to win a pro show or two like that

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Even added some soize but kept the lines.

Well done RR!

Should be able to win a pro show or two like that

At the Ironman earlier this year, I had him at least 2nd (beating Moe), if not 1st imo.

msuman

msuman

How heavy was he? in the lastest MD, kevin English said that Ronnie Rockel will drop to the 202, if it's true, top 3 for sure.

What? Why would he drop down the 202? He's qualified for the each of the past 6 Oympia's. More than many pros. And as for Kevin English...how in the world did that ugly physique win?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If Rockel was planning on dropping to the 202's (which I find hard to believe)...he's definitely changing his plans after this Olympia

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Ronny it was well deserved he def looked very good.