• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf (Guest Posing 2008) vs. Dennis Wolf (Olympia 2009)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pictures on the top are pictures about 7 months after Olympia 2007 and about 6 months away from Olympia 2008. In other words, these pictures were taken right in the middle of Dennis Wolf's offseason! The pictures on the bottom however, are from the biggest show of his career, the superbowl of bodybuilding...Olympia 2009

Dennis Wolf (6 months before Olympia 2008)

vs.

Dennis Wolf (Mr. Olympia 2009)

24wa7he-1.jpg

mifhpu-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So........ Dennis didn't diet at all.

I said in another thread that he must diet like he squats: like a pussy.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So........ Dennis didn't diet at all.

I said in another thread that he must diet like he squats: like a pussy.

The funny thing is Chad Nichols was hyping up Dennis Wolf and said "we're going to see a brand new Dennis Wolf at the Olympia 2009!!!"

We certainly did! :rofl3:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am ashamed to have his name under mine.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya that's gotta be the biggest disappointment in Olympia history...not even top 15 ouch!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
grabbed this from getbig.com
Milos_Sarcev said:
I can tell you this much - Dennis 100% complies with program...Diets and trains like top Olympia competitor should...
I had pleasure working with him in 3 occasions in 2007...and IMHO - he should have won all 3 shows...
In New York he was third, Keystone FIRST and 2007 Olympia - he stole the show...and made everyone notice him and realize his true (Mr. Olympia) potential...

And for every show I prepared him everything was planned out in advance and only slightest changes took place in final week before the contest...

For 2007 Mr. O - I did "push the envelope" and went "all out" as we had nothing to loose and so much to gain...Carb loading for Keystone (where he looked exceptional and very sharp/dry) was fun for Dennis as he took roughly 4500-5000 grams of carbs from Wednesday until the show...
More(for those interested)
Milos_Sarcev said:
...for Olympia we did even more...
I obviously cant give out his exact choices...but everything that he took [macro/micro/trace/vit/min/essentials/electrol/osmol/H2O/amino/gluco/K/Na/Ca/P/S...nutrients..+ supplem/Rx/Diur/Al.Bl/PH/Andro/AnEs/h.tonic/Eit/... Lips sealed Undecided ] was timed, precisely measured and taken in order of physiological/metabolic/caloric importance and needs, keeping in mind WHAT WE ARE trying to accomplish at each stage of preparation...

For Olympia we did even more carbs and for the first time I used ....XYZ Lips sealed...[Cobra oil Kiss] with unbelievable results in fullness - immediately visible on Dennis...for the first time ever...and can you pick better day than - prejudging at the Olympia....

I never actually had a chance to even talk to Dennis after the show...to ask him if he realizes HOW BIG he looked on the stage...?
More importantly - he never found out WHY...as I've seen OTHER Dennis pulling him away from me - and giving him "the best advice of his life" - to leave my camp and go to someone who (for change) - knows what he is doing/talking about... Roll Eyes

I only overheard that he was 18 pounds heavier coming into the show...and IN BETTER CONDITION Cry...

So, I was excited for Dennis - as regardless of everything - I consider him a friend and I am big fan of his physique...(and cant wait to stand right next to him in line up...and give him easier directions - from the stage... Cool...in the near...or far future...)

He didn't loose his body ...only his mind obviously - listening to .....well - never mind...

So, I hope he finds his mind...and my phone number...sometime soon...

Even more:
Milos_Sarcev said:
Idiotic coaching perhaps?

Dennis put his trust into his coach and knowing him - 99.9% for sure he followed instructions with utmost discipline and respect for his trainer/nutritionist (just like he did with me back in 2007 in all three shows I helped him prepare for...)- only Germans could do (and I don't say this in negative way - but sincerely, I think and say this in the most positive way - as known fact worldwide is that people from Germany are more than disciplined...).

Problem is that Chad is neither nutritionist nor a trainer - in any sense of that word...

His nutritional knowledge is pathetic - to say the least and can someone tell me what kind of trainer he really is...?
Go ahead and ask him any elemental nutritional or training questions and see how legitimate he really is..DOCTOR DIET - he calls himself, I believe...

I also believe he misspelled second word - adding unnecessary "T" at the end...

So, I am really interested to find out what kind of excuse he'll have this time around...

Talking to his devastatingly disappointed wife Katja and daughter Sabrine after the prejudging - I saw a woman who was deeply in pain and all I could tell her - Dennis should come back to Koloseum...where he always knew what he is doing and why...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ interesting, milos callin chad out like that. but he is right, under milos wolf was much better off, one thing is for sure. Wolf shouldnt work with Chad anymore.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all I can say is, people shouldn't be so quick jumping to conclusions regarding wolf's dedication to this sport

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i agree, the guy has to put a lot of time and money in this in order to do it, just because he was off does not mean he wasnt trying, its just things that happen in life. Branch had a couple of shows that he was way off, and nobody said he lacked motivation. I hope dennis does the arnold and redeems himself.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i agree, the guy has to put a lot of time and money in this in order to do it, just because he was off does not mean he wasnt trying, its just things that happen in life. Branch had a couple of shows that he was way off, and nobody said he lacked motivation. I hope dennis does the arnold and redeems himself.

I just hope he drops chad, and gets back with milos

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
all I can say is, people shouldn't be so quick jumping to conclusions regarding wolf's dedication to this sport

Eh, maybe he's dedicated... but he's dedicated to the wrong directions. If he wants to go back to Milos for his pre-contest prep, fine (but even still, he never really "nailed" his condition under Milos either)

But for his off season training, he doesn't need a "trainer" or "nutritionist".... he just needs to lift like a man, start doing regular/rack deads trying to progressively overload the weight over months, same thing with 20 rep squats ass to grass. His back is wide as a house, he just needs to thicken it up, and add muscle to his hams.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Can we say then that Mr. Wolf "pulled a maxmunzter" in the O?