• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sooo, did anyone else notice?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Troy Alves didnt place, ouch

_H4X2379_YZWRWUDRQB-1.jpg
_H4X2383_KGIJCKELEY-1.jpg

_H4X2389_DDSFVZFCQQ-1.jpg
_H4X2395_MCTFAYYDET-1.jpg

_H4X3807_TTGZQOPWCG-1.jpg
_H4X3814_FJMDZBIRKB-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yea that's a shame, cus guys like DJ and Moe placed 15th and 10th!! lol

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeh I saw that on the score sheet and just assumed he'd come in flat or off.

He's not crazy conditioned and being a smaller guy he has to bring something more to the O stage. But his legs have improved over the last year or so and has looked good in his competitions this year.

N

new man

yeah and silvio and melvin out of 10 and moe in the 10 thars shit

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks kinda flat, legs and arms have improved though.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks amazing..should have been top 10

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good although his front double biceps looks a bit weird to me

D

Dave_XX12

yeah and silvio and melvin out of 10 and moe in the 10 thars shit

So when there is finally fairly judged Olympia (let's not go to the Dexter thing now) where is no free placements given just by the name, that is wrong. But if you get better placement just with your name, that is wrong too, right? So what they should do? Use lottery machine?
Silvio was ahead of Moe after the RD1+RD2, but lost it during the RD3.
Melvin took bad beating on the first two rounds, but on the RD3 he was much better than Moe. And that is also what scorecards tell. Did you watch the Olympia? How did you see this should've gone?

There will always be arguing about the results of Olympia when it's on, and that's fine. That is how it should be. But your comment is just so typical what we see happening after every goddamn competition. Just an onliner about how Mr X should have beaten Mr Y. No explanation. That is how you see it and that's it.
Nobody isn't saying that that is not allowed but in my opinion if you critisise something that heavily ("thats shit") you should show your view how it should've gone or how it should've been done.

Sorry, if this looks like I'm going personally against you. That is not what I'm trying to do. We all write onliners sometimes and does not have time or/and interest to try to write some sort of explanation in every single post we make, but I just noticed your post because I think that your comment was just a very good example of this thing, which I think is one of the worst things what we have when we try to talk about bodybuilding competitions.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I noticed, but I was expecting it with the terrible callouts Troy Alves got.