• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf gives Chad the boot..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just got word from an acquaintance who went to dinner with Dennis last night. Dennis gave Chad the boot yesterday (no surprise), and will now be aiming for the Arnold or NY Pro next year.

originally posted at rxmuscle.. im sure we all seen this coming.. i think Chad is going down hill as a nutritional advisor/trainer.. i think Wolf would do well with Hany, but lately i have been impressed with the people George Farah is training, Branch, DJ and i know some Ms.O competitors are on that list that did very well.. discuss.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf had to do this, whether it was Nichols fault or not.

It makes it appear as if it was Nichols fault for his terrible showing.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Means he might get serious about his training too.

Be good to see him live up to some of that potential.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he needs to start training like a real man and stop using all those damn machines.. he needs to do some heavy ass deads for that poor lower back of his.. and who knows the potential he has for those quads if he actually started to squat..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't give a shit who's helping Wolf, there's no excuse stepping on stage that fat.

C

Comin_Up

Well dennis just ate whatever chad told him to eat so i would think its chad's fault. now if dennis did his own diet then its all on him. im sure if he knew he would be lookin like he did he wouldnt have done the same thing. But i agree with the workout thing, go back to basics.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well dennis just ate whatever chad told him to eat so i would think its chad's fault. now if dennis did his own diet then its all on him. im sure if he knew he would be lookin like he did he wouldnt have done the same thing. But i agree with the workout thing, go back to basics.
Of course, but there's never a guarantee that Wolf followed his program word for word. Judging by what Milos said about Wolf, he's good about following orders. Thus, I would assume it's Chad's fault.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know a bit about Chad's contest prep cycles and nutrition, its nothing out of the ordinary, high protein, moderate carbs and low fat.. as far as his cycles go, they seem rather normal and nothing out of the ordinary.. im not sure where he goes wrong.. but even Victor Martinez has had issues with dialing in for shows and his trainer is also Chad, as well as Melvin.. i think Chad is over rated and at $6,000 he charges way too much.. i know Hany charges $8,000 or so but at least his guys keep improving and coming in contest shape.. i wonder how much Farah is charging, im really impressed with the shape he is getting his clients in.. the last would have to be Branch.. and he also did well with DJ's body this year..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know a bit about Chad's contest prep cycles and nutrition, its nothing out of the ordinary, high protein, moderate carbs and low fat.. as far as his cycles go, they seem rather normal and nothing out of the ordinary.. im not sure where he goes wrong.. but even Victor Martinez has had issues with dialing in for shows and his trainer is also Chad, as well as Melvin.. i think Chad is over rated and at $6,000 he charges way too much.. i know Hany charges $8,000 or so but at least his guys keep improving and coming in contest shape.. i wonder how much Farah is charging, im really impressed with the shape he is getting his clients in.. the last would have to be Branch.. and he also did well with DJ's body this year..
I think the problem with Chad is he isn't very good about giving his athletes the attention they deserve. All of Hany's clients always talk about how good he is in that aspect. One thing is for sure, George Farah loves carbs, lol.

Farah must always put his guy's on big carbups before their shows, because their guts look like their about to explode. Look at DJ's stomach when he hits his rear lat in his posing routine. Nothing really wrong with that when they are still dry, hard, and very full in their mandatories.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the problem with Chad is he isn't very good about giving his athletes the attention they deserve. All of Hany's clients always talk about how good he is in that aspect. One thing is for sure, George Farah loves carbs, lol.

Farah must always put his guy's on big carbups before their shows, because their guts look like their about to explode. Look at DJ's stomach when he hits his rear lat in his posing routine. Nothing really wrong with that when they are still dry, hard, and very full in their mandatories.

I also think Chad does not differ in his approach much with each athlete, his advice is very generic.. yes Farah loves carbs.. but the bellly can be sucked in on stage.. its just the relaxed pose they have to worry about ei. some pics of Branch.. but when he hit all his poses his abs looked tight.. we all know Dennis has messed up his abs from all his insulin use, i think he has toned it down not but all that abuse over the years must have done a number on him..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also think Chad does not differ in his approach much with each athlete, his advice is very generic.. yes Farah loves carbs.. but the bellly can be sucked in on stage.. its just the relaxed pose they have to worry about ei. some pics of Branch.. but when he hit all his poses his abs looked tight.. we all know Dennis has messed up his abs from all his insulin use, i think he has toned it down not but all that abuse over the years must have done a number on him..
Yeah I know, that was my point. All that matters is how you look in your mandatories, as long as they are careful about breathing heavily on stage. It sucks for DJ, he'll probably see the video of his posing routine and be like "fuuuuuuuck"

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least something positive about Wolf. Let us hope he learns from it.

Milligan41088

Milligan41088

i figured this was coming..at least now it looks like chads fault

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Atleast Wolf doesn't have one of these....yet

5aky7d-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Means he might get serious about his training too.

Be good to see him live up to some of that potential.

I think you are being delusional, LOL. :bitelip:

j/k I really hope the same, Dennis should not keep training like a pussy. Time will tell. :thumbsup2: