• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

DILEMA

P

proteinguysx

As I said before im not a proffesional but like to read and talk about bodybuilding. I have a dilemma , how to lose weight and still gaining muscle at the same time? When im at the Gym I feel im losing fat but im not gaining muscle, how can i deal with this.

I eat and drink protein, I do reps in the gym drink water but im not loosing all fat I should, dont we need sugars to build muscle? The more I build muscle the less fat I will lose? I dont understand how to lose and win, thank you all for your understanding from this ignorant Soul.

:headbang:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its hard to do natural. Someone else will chime in on how to do it naturally. If you want to do both, its a lot harder than just doing one or the other at a time.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aside from an individual in the de-trained state, you are not going to achieve both fat loss and muscle gain at the same time in the same person (natural I might add) with any significance worth noting. The issue arises due to the fact that fat loss requires an energy imbalance with calories out being larger than calories in and in most cases muscle gain requires calories in to be somewhat larger than calories out. I have seen it happen, but never in a trained individual who is natural. Your best bet is to chose one or the other, or you will probably end up spinning your wheels somewhere in the middle. Your best bet is to chose a calorie deficit of 500-1000 calories for fat loss, while maintaining balance amongst your macronutrients OR chose to exceed your maintenance calories by achieving surplus of 300 or so calories (while the number of excess calories required to build muscle is still somewhat unknown). Hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions.

P

proteinguysx

Thanks I will try that ! very helpful