• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

5 Questions...

P

proteinguysx

:shakefist: All right, I have several questions....

1. Is it true muscle grows when is in rest?, then how long or how many days are need it to recover?

2./ Is is true working out more than 50 minutes a day is not good, I read that working out more than this time is effortless then I see pro lifting during 2 hours.

3.- Is it true is not positive or no good to do both exercises, arms and legs in the same day, I usually do both and I get excited and exhausted but some people think is not good because of blood circulation. Should I do the arms one day and legs the other day?

4./ Is it better to drink protein or liquids during the workout or it is better to not drink at all and wait to end the routine?

5.- If I practice the same routine as other person would I get the same results or not? or should I seek a more specific routine?

Well thats it, thank you !!!
:lurking:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Is it true muscle grows when is in rest?, then how long or how many days are need it to recover?
Yes. 2-3 days, depending on the bodypart and how hard you trained.

2./ Is is true working out more than 50 minutes a day is not good, I read that working out more than this time is effortless then I see pro lifting during 2 hours.
No, that's not true. But, it also depends on how you train.

3.- Is it true is not positive or no good to do both exercises, arms and legs in the same day, I usually do both and I get excited and exhausted but some people think is not good because of blood circulation. Should I do the arms one day and legs the other day?
If your arms are a weakpoint, then I would say put them on a separate day. Otherwise, you can keep them on the same day.

4./ Is it better to drink protein or liquids during the workout or it is better to not drink at all and wait to end the routine?
Yes, drink a couple sips at a time while training. Drink water, or you could have a protein shake somewhere towards the end of your training.

5.- If I practice the same routine as other person would I get the same results or not? or should I seek a more specific routine?
More specific. Find what works for you, not someone else.

P

proteinguysx

Thank you!!

Yes. 2-3 days, depending on the bodypart and how hard you trained.

No, that's not true. But, it also depends on how you train.

If your arms are a weakpoint, then I would say put them on a separate day. Otherwise, you can keep them on the same day.

Yes, drink a couple sips at a time while training. Drink water, or you could have a protein shake somewhere towards the end of your training.

More specific. Find what works for you, not someone else.

Really good help thank you so much im going to improve my routines

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1 question for you:

1) Why do you keep bumping up threads that are years old?