• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

critique my diet

A

aroganttravis

Ive been cutting now for the past 2 months. I started at 215. i am down to 199. I figured its time for me to document my eating habits to see exactly what im taking in. any advise would be helpful.

meal 1-
5 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup of oatmeal or grits

meal 2-
2 scoops of whey protein
1.5 bananas

meal 3- post workout
3 scoops of whey protein
2 bananas

meal 4-
8 oz chick or steak
1 cup of rice
1 tbsp of virgin olive oil

meal 5-
2 scoops of whey protien
1 cup of oatmeal or grits

meal 6-
8 oz of chick or steak
1 cup of green beans or brocholi
1 tbsp of virgin olive oil

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks pretty good. I'd add a whole foods source for the protein in meal 5 though.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think your diet looks good. If you want me to be very picky then keep reading, if not then proceed as you already are b/c your doinig a good job.

Alternate your whole food protein sources and your shakes every meal. so it's is like shake, whole food, shake, whole food ect.

I am not a huge fan of the bananas i would prefer they be yams. The type of carbohydrate content in bananas is kind of wishy washy as the bananas rot the carbohydrates convert to simple sugars, i prefer the yams for the fact the process takes longer. Do not refrigerate your yams, the starch experiences hydrolysis(breaks down) into sugars.

Make sure your getting enough salts in your diet also. If i were you post workout i would drop the shake to two scoops whey with your carbohydrates and then an hour later take the third scoop by itself.

A

aroganttravis

ill keep this in mind. these are good ideas. thanks