• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Temperature and Gym

P

proteinguysx

Hello again,

What is the temperature a Gym should be?

What effect does have AC on the workout or there is no effect on that? Sometimes I wish we didnt have AC to sweat more, on the other hand I feel I need more Oxygen when there is no Air conditioning, what would you suggest?

thanks !!!:drool:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What's the point of "sweating more"?

IMHO turning on the AC is bad, at least for me, it makes air dryer and my lungs suffer a lot...

Good old "open the fucking windows, man" FTW!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hello again,

What is the temperature a Gym should be?

What effect does have AC on the workout or there is no effect on that? Sometimes I wish we didnt have AC to sweat more, on the other hand I feel I need more Oxygen when there is no Air conditioning, what would you suggest?

thanks !!!:drool:

Why are you posting this question in the advanced chemical thread?
:deadhorse:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my gym doesn't have AC just big fans and lots of them, during the summer it gets pretty hot here too. Then during the winter sometimes it can suck cause they only have like two heaters in there. But hell they got chains and bands

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I moved this borderline useless thread to a more appropriate section. :borat:

I train outside so I consider most people who can't train without aircon or climate control to be whimps.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not a fan of AC's. I thinks its around 18 degree celcuis in my gym year round which is fine imo.