• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Meet Peter Schiff in Chicago

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To anyone interested:

I am going to see a two hour seminar in Chicago where Peter Schiff will be talking. This is an e-mail I received this morning so for anyone who cares or may be interested, check it out.
You are receiving this email because you are a client of Euro Pacific Capital, signed up for our Euro Pacific Newsletter or requested one of the free Research Reports from our website. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Dear Investor,

I am hosting a private seminar in Chicago on Friday, October 16, from 4:30-6:30 PM . The seminar will be held at Hyatt Regency Chicago on The River Walk, 151 East Wacker Drive . The seminar is not open to the public: just clients and friends of Euro Pacific Capital. I hope you will be able to join me. You are invited to bring a friend or spouse .

There is no charge for the seminar, but you must register by clicking the link below. Space is very limited, so we may be forced to turn away people who are not registered .

At the seminar I will be discussing a number of investment and economic issues , including:

• The current volatility in the global markets.
• The Bailout Plan and its effects on the US Economy.
• The state of the US mortgage and housing market.
• The outlook for the dollar and gold.
• The outlook for foreign securities.
• Which investments look like bargains now, after the drop in global markets.

If you have already purchased my new book, Crash Proof 2.0 , bring it along. I'll be happy to autograph it for you. If you don't yet have a copy, click here to buy it on Amazon.