• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who do You think?

migsvargas

migsvargas

Hi guys who do you think athletes have some potentials if they chose to compete on pro bodybuilding as a career? Any sports, basketball, football, anything?

I believe David Robinson had good genetics in him and really got potential. I like this guy coz his humble and everything. I think if this guy eats like thousands of proteins and train like hell and his like 7ft tall he might be the biggest bodybuilder in the world. Anyway, its just my opinion.
dr_05-1.jpg

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be really hard to fill out that frame of his.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, too tall for bodybuilding.

Could never fill out a 7 foot frame.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah, too tall for bodybuilding.

Could never fill out a 7 foot frame.

I wonder if someone with ronnie coleman genetics can fill a frame that big... either way, if someone can fill an 7 ft frame, they would be very hard to over look hahaha

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huh? why not? aren't bodies proportional?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ because he would have to weigh near 400 pounds to look as thick or full as a 5'8" guy, he would look skinny from the sides and surely have a hard time filling in those long legs, any guy over 6'2" ever in bodybuilding has had the issue of needing to fill their frame, imagine a 7 footer