• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
for what? he hasnt done shit!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"It's an award coming near the beginning of the first term of office of a relatively young president that anticipates an even greater contribution towards making our world a safer place for all," Tutu said. "It is an award that speaks to the promise of President Obama's message of hope."
Pretty weak, he's getting it for being against the Iraq war. What's sad is he's getting it more for things he's said rather than things he's done.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand either seriously. Hasn't he sent more troops down the boarder to the afgan territory. So what the future generations of american leaders will learn from this to get peace we bomb the shit out of our enemys to claim it.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he is getting it just for the fact that he is not G.W.Bush.. but all Obama says and claims will fail.. hes all talk.. stupid reward, undeserved.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
090425obamathetruth-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually thought this was a joke thread.

How can you award someone for not doing something?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually thought this was a joke thread.

i think this award given to Obama will somewhat discredit the Nobel Prize awards.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

not doing something?

how about closing down guantanamo bay? reaching out a hand to the muslim world in kairo while making it clear to israel that they can not do as they please. how about the SDI project in europe that obama called off that will significantly improve east/west relations. how about the whole new way to use the UN? how about the initiative to get rid of all nuclear weapons? or the completely new iraq policy.

bottom line, obama has completely revolutionized international diplomacy, and has made tremendous effort in order to strenghten both east/west relations and the relation to the muslim world. and at the same time use the UN for what it was intended for. id say its a deserved award:)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
not doing something?

how about closing down guantanamo bay? reaching out a hand to the muslim world in kairo while making it clear to israel that they can not do as they please. how about the SDI project in europe that obama called off that will significantly improve east/west relations. how about the whole new way to use the UN? how about the initiative to get rid of all nuclear weapons? or the completely new iraq policy.

bottom line, obama has completely revolutionized international diplomacy, and has made tremendous effort in order to strenghten both east/west relations and the relation to the muslim world. and at the same time use the UN for what it was intended for. id say its a deserved award:)
:iorofl:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
when Obama ends the wars and brings all the troops home, he can have a fuckin prize.

until then......he's just George Bush in blackface.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not doing something?

Dude, you need to watch some documentaries like Zeitgeist or Obama deception or something.:borat:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, you need to watch some documentaries like Zeitgeist or Obama deception or something.:borat:

i have the video of the Obama Deception on a thread just under this one..

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when Obama ends the wars and brings all the troops home, he can have a fuckin prize.

until then......he's just George Bush in blackface.

its either your way or no way with you isnt it?

Im not even gonna bother anymore. what takes away from this section sometimes, is this ideological blindness and negativity. its so strong, its shocking sometimes. here u have a president who's radically changed the foreign policy course thats been pursued the last 8 years. who now uses diplomacy actively again, and is increasing the US popularity worldwide. and still, not a positive remark or even an admission of SOMETHING being done right.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Im not even gonna bother anymore. what takes away from this section sometimes, is this ideological blindness and negativity. its so strong, its shocking sometimes. here u have a president who's radically changed the foreign policy course thats been pursued the last 8 years. who now uses diplomacy actively again, and is increasing the US popularity worldwide. and still, not a positive remark or even an admission of SOMETHING being done right.

you need to calm yourself down.. TECH is actually right here and your completely wrong.. your not alone though, many fools have bought into his lies..

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP

he hasn't changed anything.

true change in the US foreign policy must come in the form of non-intervention.

until then.....it's just more of the same.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
funny thing is.. he receives this award this morning and later on today he has a meeting to discuss the war and sending more troops in..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not doing something?

The deadline for the award was 2 weeks after he became president.

That means, he won the award for what he did before his presidency. Which was basically just bashing George Bush, bashing the Iraq war, and the Republican party. Preaching hope and change.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you need to calm yourself down.. TECH is actually right here and your completely wrong.. your not alone though, many fools have bought into his lies..

you have seen the ligth and the truth this time as well havent ya serb?

see my aforementioned point?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you have seen the ligth and the truth this time as well havent ya serb?

see my aforementioned point?

its clear man.. I dont know how you cant see through all this bullshit?.. and yes i have seen the light and the truth.. i will even word it the same way you did..