• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay's flexonline blog - One crazy ride

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

October 09, 2009

One Crazy Ride!

Hey everybody, Thank's again for all the support throughout the entire Mr. Olympia Weekend. It is hard to believe it has come and gone. Just got back from Cali from several photo shoots and also sat in the audience of Dancing with the Stars to cheer on Chuck Liddell. Now it's back to guest posing every weekend. I am currently in Utah for a few appearances and then back to Vegas to shoot My NEW DVD. It is going to be more training oriented and will be available on my website soon. We are also Launching a new T3AM CUTLER apparel line as well as Swollen Monkey gear. Things are crazy right now but I am already back to training and focusing on next year. My weight is over 285lbs now and I am still real lean. Don't forget to check out my website at www.jaycutler.com.

Train Hard,
Jay

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait for the DVD!!!

CombBoy

CombBoy

This next DVD should be well worth the money. Cant wait!
Hope he stays leanish throughout the year and not balloon out like most others. Bring on Mr O 2010!!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah, it's going to be a good DVD !!!

thanks for the updates tkD :tiphat:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dammn No rest for Mr Cutler ... but all that work means tons of money so its all good... glad to have a champion who can carry himself well wherever he goes... good on you Jay :)