• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Warhammer 40k

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been playing the games and collecting them since i was 12 and i collected the Imperial Guard and Playing DoW 1 with the expansions online and I just had to say one of the most entertaining RTS games ever.

A tribute to the imperial guard what really caught my eye today and reminded me of the online gaming. I used to a professional gamer with Imperial guard. Shame not everyone knew Warhammer back then as much and even today Isn't really mainstream. The models you paint and collect are really expensive and most people wouldn't be bothered to spend their time which by all means needs alot of it to know how to play Board games and painting comes with skill and pationce.

Just out of interest did anyone ever collect it or play the games?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only one i played was warhammer 40k, fire warrior

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah , i played really old version tho.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonka you're lookin' huge in that picture!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonka you're lookin' huge in that picture!

Thanks mate It was taken In August :p. Oh and btw just to give you a real insight of how much the warhammer models cost, i spent over $3000 on paints,brushes,spray paints and the models themselves.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks mate It was taken In August :p. Oh and btw just to give you a real insight of how much the warhammer models cost, i spent over $3000 on paints,brushes,spray paints and the models themselves.

Holy smokes! I used to some of that stuff too. I didn't make this one but you get the idea!

header_36304W-1.jpg

Tamiya WW2 German models are the greatest. It's a lot of fun and rewarding making models.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy smokes! I used to some of that stuff too. I didn't make this one but you get the idea!

Tamiya WW2 German models are the greatest. It's a lot of fun and rewarding making models.
Thats awesome! I would collect them to actually, be pretty fun rolling dice for the Tiger! lol.

P

Pain

VIP
pro gamer? playing dawn of war or the table top game?

btw, pro gamer = competing for cash prizes.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pro gamer? playing dawn of war or the table top game?

btw, pro gamer = competing for cash prizes.

I played against profesionals in the ladder, top 50. I just never competed.
I played board aswell. It was a time when I had alot of time on my hands and all I played was that game, very great and diverse too bad it only had a estimate of 3000 people playing at a time or so. So really being top is great in my eyes but not for the world.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I collected Khaos Marines and dark eldar when I used the action figures.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Cork

Cork

When I was a kid, my friends and I played a Mech Warrior table top game. Those miniatures were a lot of fun to build and paint.

I've been familiar with Warhammer for a long time, but I've never played it until recently (the PC game that is, I've never played the table top).