• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

raw powders????

T

tavuthekid

i have been researching for quite long time for everything that has to do with steroids and chemichals similar to them.Yesterday i came across raw powders of steroids but i couldnt find how someone can use them.Like how someone can use propionate in powder.I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people in here so plz if someone knows just share.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would suggest you ask this on another "chemical friendly" forum.. this forum does not really have information on such things like this.. but every steroid comes from a raw power/oily substance.. the powder is used and converted into oil and in some cases orals.. google "steroid homebrewing" and you will find what you are looking for..

T

tavuthekid

i would suggest you ask this on another "chemical friendly" forum.. this forum does not really have information on such things like this.. but every steroid comes from a raw power/oily substance.. the powder is used and converted into oil and in some cases orals.. google "steroid homebrewing" and you will find what you are looking for..

ok thanks for the info.that was helpful.have you ever tried it?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok thanks for the info.that was helpful.have you ever tried it?

tried it? as in brewed my own steroids? yes i have.. i used to make my own test, tren and deca.. you have to be careful now a days though... there are lots of raw supplier popping up.. i would be very weary of what your getting..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya, home brewing is easy and what most do if they are going to use for a while. Its extremely cheaper for people in the US to do it like that. Some times you have to add BB or BA to the mix. It all depends on what you are making.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you are going down this road and end up making injectables for yourself.. i really suggest using 50% ethyl oleate in your mixtures.. makes injections smooth as butter.. some are allergic to EO though.. so maybe you should try injecting some to find out first lol

T

tavuthekid

Thanks very much for all the info but even if i searched homebrewing idont have a clue about what they say.if someone could give me any more detail by pm because like you said i dont think there are a lot of people interested about things like that.thanks

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok bro.. you have no clue then.. you need to stay away from raw powders then.. stick with made products if your thinking about taking steroids or already taking them..