• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New FB routine

F

FinnGasolin

Hey Muscle heads

Been trying to put together af new FB-routine, since my last one takes to damn long. Haven't got the time with work and all. I'm willing to spend about 1½ in the gym - BALLS TO THE WALL! I have been looking at a routine, that revolves around the texas principle - sorta. I'm a volume fanatic, and I want a program with good volume as well :) - but also a program that involves HEAVY lifting, since I'm a weakling:gaysign:

Day 1, medium)
Squat 5 x 5
Benchpress 5 x 5
Barbell Rows 5 x 5

Weighted Dips
Weighted Chins
+ Support

Day 2, light)
Box-Squat 4 x 10-12
T-Rows 4 x 10-12
Incline Benchpress 4 x 10-12

Weighted Dips
Weighted Chins
+ Support

Day 3, intensity)
ME Squat
ME Benchpress
ME Deadlift

Weighted Dips
Weighted Chins
+ Support

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, your changing routine every third week man - stick to one ;) So is this 3 times a week or more? If it's more I think you should do a split - especially since you like volume and heavy lifting - fullbody is great, but since you wanna do so much volume a split is just to be preferred.

F

FinnGasolin

Damn, your changing routine every third week man - stick to one ;) So is this 3 times a week or more? If it's more I think you should do a split - especially since you like volume and heavy lifting - fullbody is great, but since you wanna do so much volume a split is just to be preferred.

Once again, you're absolutely right esse. I'm in a grey zone. I just need to stop being a douche!

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or try some HST. Uses pretty high volume and when done by the books gives great results.

F

FinnGasolin

Or try some HST. Uses pretty high volume and when done by the books gives great results.

I've been through one cycle of HST - not a fan :shakefist: But, I've had some help with designing a Fullbody-routine, so its back to basics with Bill Starr. Straight forward and by the books. I need to stop being so restless and do what I know works!