Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Sign With TNA

The following press release was issued today by Total Nonstop Action Wrestling and Spike TV:

HULK HOGAN JOINS TNA WRESTLING
    Legendary Wrestler and Pop Culture Icon Returns To The Ring With Fast-Rising Wrestling Organization

“Hulkamania” is back! The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, is joining Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA), the fastest rising wrestling organization in the world and home to one of cable television’s highest rated shows for young men, TNA iMPACT! The announcement was made today by TNA Wrestling in conjunction with Spike TV at a press conference held in New York City.

“Hulk Hogan is one of the world’s top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family,” said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. “Our goal is to become the world’s biggest professional wrestling company. Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally.”

“I’m thrilled to be jumping back into the world of professional wrestling,” said Hogan. “My fans have been asking me to return to the business for many years on a full time basis, but the timing or the opportunity has never been right until now. TNA Wrestling is a great company with an already excellent fan base, business and broadcast partner. I firmly believe now is the time for some change at TNA as they are positioned to jump to the next level in their development and I’m here to work with Dixie to help make that a reality.”

Through Hogan’s partnership with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment
    Television, the deal with TNA was negotiated by longtime Hogan colleague Eric Bischoff. Additionally, BHE TV has inked a first-look deal with TNA and will be working with the organization to develop new programming extensions of the TNA brand.

“Hulk Hogan adds yet another level of star power that positions TNA iMPACT as Spike TV’s version of ‘Must-See TV’ on Thursday nights,” said Kevin Kay, president of Spike.

Hogan most recently penned an autobiography with Mark Dagostino, “My Life Outside The Ring” with St. Martin’s Press.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

“Unless a man undertakes more
    than he possibly can do, he will
    never do all that he can.”

- Henry Drummond

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

wow...

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I fear Hulk might bite someones ear off.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

TNA = the place where has beens go to die.

Please visit our forum sponsors

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    TNA = the place where has beens go to die.
    the guy needs money...

but Pain is so right... shame..probably Vince would have created some kind of job for him in the wwe, like he did with Vicky Guerrero.

Natzo's LOG - Check my workouts!ASC 09 Top 5 pick Champion'10 MM fantasy Football league Champion

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

liberation trough self brutalization, real men don't fear pain and thus can't be controlled.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Quote
    It looks like Hulk Hogan's role in TNA Wrestling may extend beyond TV appearances and the occasional match.

Radio personality Bubba The Love Sponge, a close personal friend of Hogan's, has posted some comments on his Twitter page that will be of interest to everybody.

He wrote, "[Hogan] is the boss. Period. Him and Eric biscoff will run the show. Things are going to get interesting. Vince is going to have a shit fit." He later added, "The boss boss. No work. He wouldn't go back to only be the work boss. He is the boss boss. Promise"

When asked by one of his Twitter follows what he meant by Hogan being the "boss", he clarified by saying, "He is the Booker. Period. Saw it in his contract. Terry and Eric won't make the same mistakes that they made at wcw."
    So heres to TNA going under in WCW like fashion!

Re: Hulk Hogan & Eric Bischoff Sign With TNA

Everything went downhill from there didnt it. There is talk that TNA are completly finished and the cream of their talent are being slowly poached by wwe. Its a shame because i remember that they always gave a platform to high flyers after wwe stopped their interest in the feather weight division. They never had the financial muscel to compete with vince and co. They really did make some mistakes in recruitment and story line. To dependent on over the hill talent

- - - Updated - - -

Everything went downhill from there didnt it. There is talk that TNA are completly finished and the cream of their talent are being slowly poached by wwe. Its a shame because i remember that they always gave a platform to high flyers after wwe stopped their interest in the feather weight division. They never had the financial muscel to compete with vince and co. They really did make some mistakes in recruitment and story line. To dependent on over the hill talent

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Too bad in recent news, Hogan has been perma banned from the WWE :/

MuscleMecca God
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    Too bad in recent news, Hogan has been perma banned from the WWE :/
    I don't know why but I've always hated that dude.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh Hulk Hogan...I wonder where he is these days. I am pretty sure that the last I heard of him was that he has a sex tape out, and I cannot remember right but I think he was upset about it. Maybe it was his wife who was upset, but either way I guess it really doesn't matter. He is certainly still an iconic figure when it comes to wrestling, though, so I would like to see more of him doing things related to that, but I guess we shall see. Thanks for sharing.

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Hulk Hogan was my favorite wrestler back then WWE. Full of stamina and strength and I was always confident of a win by him in any fight he was engaged in.

Oh this reminded me of my past when I used to be crazy about Hulk. Where is he nowadays?

Truly a children lover he was and a great fighter.

Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

While there's no doubt that Hulk Hogan will always be remembered as an iconic wrestler, he seemed to fall into the trap that a lot of celebrities do and not know when to call it a day. I can imagine that to go from being in the spotlight and centre of attention to going back to a 'normal' person again will obviously be hard, but the longer they continue, the more it will tarnish what they have already achieved in the sport.

I'm not sure why celebrities can't just grow old gracefully, as there's no need to carry on because all that happens is that they start to become a parody of themselves as is what happened with Hogan in the end.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY