• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looks great from the trailer.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Woah, I am starting to like this !!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This movie... will... be... shit.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks better than the first preview I saw.

I'm still thinking it will blow.

Cork

Cork

Pretty interesting cast. I saw this trailer in the theater and it looked great. Who knows how it'll turn out. It reminds me of the Star Wars movies I-III, and that's not a good thing. :(

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks gay as shit. Very Battlefield Earth ish...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont think it looks that great, i just wanna see how it looks in 3d, supposedly its revolutionary 3d viewing technology that blows any previous 3d movies out of the water. Everybody who has seen it in private showings has said that its pretty amazing, thats what im interested in. im just curious

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
at the dallas cowboys game tomorrow they are going to have the largest hd trailer ever before the game, the trailer is for avatar.....im watching the world series and joe buck just mentioned it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So the movie comes out today in all theatres... Im gonna go watch it forsure!!! I havent been this excited for a movie in... well, since i can remember LOL. Im just so curious to see how it will look. I havent seen a movie with 3D goggles in years and i lost interest in them since they looked like shit, i hope this looks good!!!

anyone else watching it?

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So the movie comes out today in all theatres... Im gonna go watch it forsure!!! I havent been this excited for a movie in... well, since i can remember LOL. Im just so curious to see how it will look. I havent seen a movie with 3D goggles in years and i lost interest in them since they looked like shit, i hope this looks good!!!

anyone else watching it?
Just watched it a couple hours ago. It was a lot better than I expected it to be. But coming from me, a person who enjoys basically any decent movie that can capture my mind, it doesn't mean that much. Some parts were pretty predictable, I'd say. But besides that, I loved the CG of Pandora, wish a place like that existed on Earth.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt like it much, too long, but that's just my opinion.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i found it entertaining

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

everyone go to my forum called "that new movie avatar" its about how i want to bang the main alien lady in it. who's coming with me huh?

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really enjoyed the movie. The middle was a little long but I think the end was very exciting.