• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf SIGNS with Weider!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Dennis Wolf inks contract with Weider Publications

November 2, 2009

Dennis Wolf signed an exclusive publishing contract with Weider Publications on Monday. The 31-year-old becomes the newest addition to an elite list of athletes on the Weider Publications roster.

"It means a lot for me," Wolf said. "It has always been my dream, since I was an amateur, to be a Weider athlete one day. FLEX was the first magazine to give me international exposure right after I won the [2006] World Championships."

The signing comes on the heels of a disappointing outing for Wolf at the 2009 Olympia where he finished out of the top 15 in one of the most shocking developments of the competition. The DNP came on the heels of two consecutive top-five finishes [5th, 2007; 4th, 2008] for Wolf.

"Obviously some things went wrong this year," Wolf said. "But I made some changes in my camp and will do things differently for my next competition. Conditioning was never a problem for me until the last two Olympias. I'm confident I will be back to where I was condition-wise but now I will be bigger and better too."

According to FLEX Editor-In-Chief Allan Donnelly, Wolf's disappointing outing at the 2009 Olympia played no part in the decision to sign Wolf to a contract.

"Despite his recent outing at the 2009 Olympia, we still feel Dennis is one of the top competitors in the world," Donnelly said. "We feel his consecutive top-five finishes in 2007 and 2008 are more indicative of his enormous potential than the aberration this year. We are confident that Dennis will re-establish himself as one of the elite and as a legitimate Olympia contender in 2010."

:turborun::turborun::turborun:

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
finally he accepted a lower paycheck...:bitelip:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i bet hes breathed a sigh of relief

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Now, Dennis has a "real" chance at winning the O someday, of course with the improvements that he need to make first, but don't forget the same "move" from MD to Weider in 2008 with Dexter. I'm not saying that he will win for sure, but at least he has a legit shot at the title imo.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does Weider sponsor anyone who squats? Because it could be good for him to do a promo shoot and actually have to train.

Souldestroyer

Souldestroyer

Good for Dennis! Now he has to deliver. Let's hope he does!