• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fort Hood- US army base attacked!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why would anybody want to attack a US base? What has the US military done to anger people to this extent?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^LMAO :49:

i hope your joking Ironslave.

shit is going to get worse if the US don't stop this stupid war.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^LMAO :49:

i hope your joking Ironslave.

shit is going to get worse if the US don't stop this stupid war.

Adam
|
V

sarcasm_detector-1.jpg

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whaaat. This is crazy. 12 people killed? 31 injured?! You just can't trust anybody these days. I guess the US army will now ban brown people from joining in.

Joking of course. =P

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HE was battling racial harassment, and also did not want to go to Iraq, and he had no other choice, irony is he is a psychiatrist,
psycho.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The shooter was a psychiatrist, oddly enough. I wonder what made him so angry to do something like this?

Let's ask his co-worker....

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^well, at least the shooter knew that they shouldn't be over there (Iraq) !! and they should get out !!

now Obama needs to know that shit, and stop this stupid war.

or more fucked up shit is going to happen.

thread/

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^well, at least the shooter knew that they shouldn't be over there (Iraq) !! and they should get out !!

now Obama needs to know that shit, and stop this stupid war.

or more fucked up shit is going to happen.

thread/

You've never been in a real fight have you :doh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Breaking News: When you overwork the military, soldiers start to get a little crazy.

Ending the wars would solve so many problems.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Breaking News: When you overwork the military, soldiers start to get a little crazy.

Ending the wars would solve so many problems.

Stress in the military, who'd have thought huh?!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HE gave out some Korans (spelled it wrong, f-it) to some neighbors.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think this was military stress though. Listen to the interview with his co-worker, he essentially lays out everything.

He was opposed to US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan, called it unnecessary, illegal, and referred to them "aggressors." Was initially optimistic that Obama would scale down the wars, but this obviously has not happened, which really angered him. Was about to be sent over to Iraq, which it appears he would be willing to die before he did that.

Of course I'm not defending what he did, it was completely sickening. But, what gave this man the incentive to be so angry and want to kill US soldiers? Was it because America was rich, freedom of religion, woman's rights, etc?

P

Pain

VIP
The psychiatrist that killed the soldiers wrote on some internet site that he believed in suicide bombing and was all for it.

I think he snapped when he was told he would be going over to Afghan to treat the soldiers there.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The psychiatrist that killed the soldiers wrote on some internet site that he believed in suicide bombing and was all for it.

I think he snapped when he was told he would be going over to Afghan to treat the soldiers there.

That's the impression I got as well about him going to Afghanistan (I mistakenly said Iraq). The thing about his views on suicide bombings though, if he did believe in them, it wasn't just because he was a crazy religion nut who just wanted to kill people, it was the political policy which angered him to this extent.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry to go off topic but we just had another shooting here in orlando. Too many shootings going on now a days.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He was opposed to US presence in Iraq and Afghanistan, called it unnecessary, illegal, and referred to them "aggressors." Was initially optimistic that Obama would scale down the wars, but this obviously has not happened, which really angered him. Was about to be sent over to Iraq, which it appears he would be willing to die before he did that.
Couldn't that be considered a form of stress?

If I was forced to go fight in an illegal never-ending war, I'd go fuckin nuts.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
And before anyone plays the "he knew what he signed up for" bullshit....soldiers sign up for the military to protect the United States, not go police the world.