• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nutraplanet.com

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I decided I would order from nutraplanet rather than my trusty bb.com because they were having a buy one get one free deal on life support. They said that my product would arrive in 2-3 business days. So seven days later I receive an e-mail saying this..... (notice the purchase date and then the ship date)

Date Ordered: 10/30/2009 at 09:54PM
Date Shipped: 11/06/2009 at 02:58PM

Why it took seven days to ship, I have no idea but I can assure you I wont be using this site again. bb.com always ships the same day.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably means they had a back order and just didn't tell you. I've had it before with some companies, say it is in stock when really they don't have it in stock and it will be a few days before they get it.

Amazon.com has gotten bad for that with their "suppliers" and "small stores" that are incorporated in them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's pretty odd, I've always heard nothing but the best from Nutraplanet.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your item was wasn't in stock

when it says "ships within 1 - 3 days" means they dont have any in stock and that is the time frame they will be in stock

happened to me when i order hawthorn berry extract.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your item was wasn't in stock

when it says "ships within 1 - 3 days" means they dont have any in stock and that is the time frame they will be in stock

happened to me when i order hawthorn berry extract.

Well dogg gone! I dont know why they would be sending an e-mail to customers advertising a special if they didnt have it in stock :doh:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i usually order there and there regular shipping is so fast thats at my house in like 3 business days.

never had problems with them. sorry to hear that you had issues there.

Kanav

Kanav

yeah, nutraplanet is one of the better ones.

I ordered a shit ton of stuff from island supplements and even tho UPS has the package (recieved billing info), it hasn't moved in 4 days for some odd reason

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm just curious, what's so good about ordering online? Isn't it better to buy supplements from a local shop? I would think the shipping and handling costs are through the roof!

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ it's cheaper.. most stores give you free shipping after a certain amount anyways..

Cork

Cork

129078798861719362.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even tho they are cheap, ill never use them again,
they have poor customer service