• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brock Lesner is out

P

Pain

VIP
Source: Dave Meltzer, Wrestling Observer

- Brock Lesnar's health is said to be in very bad shape and it will be a while before he can fight again. Lesnar went to Canada last week to try and rest after being ill for some time. He collapsed while in Canada and was rushed to the hospital. He is suffering from mono and another illness that he has requested confidentiality with UFC as to what it is.

Dana White said on Saturday that he promised Lesnar he would keep the disease private and said he doesn't have cancer or AIDS. The disease he has is said to be extremely serious and there are at least two things wrong and there may be more.

Dana is going to Minnesota to try and get Lesnar into the Mayo Clinic or another medical facility for treatment.

:bitenails:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shit, hope he makes a full recovery sounds pretty bad

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Out? For a second there, I thought you meant "Out of the closet."

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope to see him back in the Octagon soon.

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn that,s sad to hear. I hope he recovers soon

R

rz3300

Banned
Well it is kind of funny going back all this way and reading the news about Brock. It is really amazing how long he has managed to be a household name, and that really makes me a little more sad to think of all the heat he is getting these days for what happened. If history has told us anything, though, it is that he will bounce back and make a comeback, although some people are saying he might be done with the UFC. I guess we shall see, though.

Hades_leae

Hades_leae

I wonder what it has to do with, I don't think it's something that the people would really stand behind it he lets it out because why would he want to hide it? It must be really bad though, I wouldn't want to see some one who is in shape like him falling out like that. Can't wait for him to return if he does, these might be his last days as a fighter.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This may be an old thread but let me add the latest about Brock Lesnar. I think it was in 2011 when Brock underwent surgery for colon cancer so he was out of the arena for a time. But when he came back this year of 2016 in a fight against Mark Hunt that Lesnar had won. However, the win was nullified by the Nevada Athletic Commssion due to the prohibited drug that Lesnar used before the fight. Lesnar was suspended for a year and was also fined $250k for that drug use.