• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is designer Whey Protien is Worth is name?

G

gantavya

I have watched designer website, They say they are americas No 1 Selling Protien,

Also i have googled it and it got some good reviews also.

So,

i am Planning to buy that, Can you please tell me friends that is it really good???

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo it doesnt matter all that much which brand of whey protein you chose. Just chose the one which is good for you wallet.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Buy Optimum nutrition Whey 100% Gold standard

good price and amazing taste

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^X2, best bang for your buck... DPSnutrition.net you can get the 100% whey there for like 34 USD

203MH

Alot of guys say "Whey Protein is Whey Protein" As the guy above said I'd go with Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard (Doesn't get much better than Cookies & Creme)
- Idk how it is over you way, but over here it's best to get it from The Vitamin Shoppe rather than GNC even on Gold-Card week

Andersbr

Andersbr

the only difference between Designer Whey, and a lot of other whey proteins is the taste IMO. You can easily buy better or at least protein as good as Designer, for much less than what they charge you for their product.

How much does the taste matter anyway :)