Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
Register
  • The Facebook Platform
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigBen View Post
    A free market? Is that why the GOV just voted against allowing people to buy RX from Canada at 1/10th of the price and force citizens to purchase the same product at a significantly higher price from an RX in America.This is freedom? As long as freedom is what is decided best for us by corporate America, who pays for the campaigns of the representatives, who in turn vote the way the companies want, yes we are free.

Your response is an example of the mentality i am against b/c it is about the individual and not the whole. It is about individual prosperity and not about prosperity of all. Take those same attributes of desire and intelligence and apply them towards the goal of bettering the country and society/man/woman.
    When I said "people more successful than you" I wasn't pointing at you specifically, I meant anyone who thinks like that.

What you see now is nothing like a free market, tts a big ponzi scheme. I mean if it wasn't for the government the banks wouldn't have survived to make profits using other people money again, at least some people would've been prosecuted, the same person who designed credit default swaps wouldn't be in charge of developing the carbon trading mechanism. No, that's not what I'm advocating, what you see now isn't capitalism or free markets, these are the symptoms of big government, and the cure isn't making government bigger and more involved in people lives, which is what communism is all about.

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P.
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Tiger Woods Admits Affair!

I do not care how cheap or corny or whatever way you want to put that the picture in the first post is, but I thought it was hilarious, and I got a really good laugh, even all this time removed from the actual incident. That was an interesting time when that was all going on, and I really had no idea it would be the absolute end of the guy being a decent golfer.

Re: Tiger Woods Admits Affair!

What I don't understand is why are celebreties personal life so amplified? So what if Tiger Woods or Bill Clinton had an affair? Aren't every other Tom, Dick and Harry having affairs on daily basis? They are humans too and no human is perfect so why make a big deal out of it.

It's their personal life, stop being nosy!

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      MuscleMecca.com
      Your Muscle Building,
      Power Lifting, Weight Training
      Steroids, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

We stand behind our bodybuilding products and assure QUALITY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234